View Single Post
Old September 3rd, 2011 (2:48 PM).
Residential Sprite Slave
The remade slygon sprites still look a little weird because the way it's balanced makes it seem like it'll fall over. As it stands right now, the majority of its body weight isn't balanced over its legs (So the center of Mass isn't above anything that'll support it). I believe if you either stagger the legs, or move both of them forward, it'll look more natural.

As for the versus sprite, I did a few edits since that's a lot easier than trying to figure out how to describe it with words.

I moved the arm slightly closer to the body in order to give her shoulder more of a definition (Unfortunately I'm on a touchpad right now, so I can't elongate the arm or anything). I also changed the face of the gal from a straight-ish line to...whatever that is so that you can see her cheeks. I would also move the entire head slightly to the right so it looks more like that head is connected via the base of the skull.

Hope that helps. :)

Still looking for spriters for Pokemon Azure! If you're even the slightest bit interested, contact either me or DJClass. More information available on the Azure thread.