View Single Post
Old September 5th, 2011, 05:48 PM
bobandbill
Where's that sheep...

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via AIM to bobandbill Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to bobandbill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charicific View Post
hey guys, plz answer me. I am Playing PkMn Platinum, All I am asking is simple...Is it me or the trainers were leveled up? They seem a bit stronger, my PkMns come to faint, while they never did in PkMn Diamond. I know, I didn't put an effort in training in Platinum as I did in Diamond but C'mon not that bad...
I felt that Platinum trainers also had a bit smarter AI or leastways it felt their Pokemon had a better movepool to work with. Gym laders also have improved rosters. I don't think levels differ much though with normal trainers if at all, bar in obvious cases (e.g. the fact you take on the ghost-type gym far earlier in Platinum than in DPPt and how that may affect other trainers around there too as a result). Mind you even a little bit of grinding can make a fair bit of difference in cases.
Quote:
Originally Posted by funrush View Post
Is there any scale as to which the friendship app for the Poketch works? If so, what is it? (Ex. __ happiness level = 1 small heart).
I do not recall the scale but I do know that 2 full hearts means they're at max happiness, and two hearts means you can evolve them if they require happiness to do so.

Sheep in the Big City: General Specific