View Single Post
Old September 10th, 2011, 04:37 AM
Guy
just a guy

Send a message via Skype™ to Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamond1304 View Post
I hope you didn't collect those items until you were sorted, that way you'll earn points from your house when you return to get them in the early chapters. ;P
Sadly, the earlier collectable items I did. I wish I had known this before though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyJB88 View Post
Oh you just joined? Heh, what a coincidence. In fact, you're the first to accept my friend requests. :)

I'm enjoying it too, dunno what you all mean by it "losing its luster". Sure, the info is what we already knew, but we're obviously going to get more (hence Pottermore). I really had fun with Chapter 5. I'm sure JKR is going to a do lot of that, cause it was very interactive. And it's what the fans want.
What is your Pottermore name by the way? I got like five friend requests on the same day I got in, and I didn't know who they were except for two of them. That said, if anyone would like to add me, my name is FireboltAuror159. Just let me know if you do, so I know who you are.

I knew something felt like it was missing before, but it wasn't until I read the comments that I realized, background music would be really nice to have! And I really do hope there's more interaction later on. I've already completed Philosopher's Stone though, so all there's left for me to do now is find any items I might have missed, brew more potions, and if I want practice some spells so I get the hang of it when Dueling is available again.

For people who read the books: What film are you least satisfied with? What film are you most satisfied with?
I'm probably least satisfied with Goblet of Fire. The rest of the movies compared to the books I enjoyed, but the Goblet of Fire could have done more and not change some of the things around. As for which film I'm most satisfied with, that would be Order of the Phoenix, because it is the one movie I favor the most and enjoy watching, and also Deathly Hallows Part II.

Also, in Prisoner of Azkaban, I really wish they had put in the final quidditch match for the cup. It was so intense in the book and so well written, that I couldn't believe the movie didn't include it.