Old September 10th, 2011, 10:16 PM
poke_fan21
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Lonely
Name: Rafael Obeng

Nickname Felly

Age 13

Dorm:Raikou Dorm

Appearance: I am around 5ft 5in tall. I also almost always wear light blue jeans with a shirt with pichu on it. I have light blue eyes and short black hair

Personality: I am an easygoing kid who is funny at times. Even though im easygoing i help people in need out when they need it. I can at times be really annoying.

I am a good person that is cool to be around. Although im cool doesnt mean i have many friends. When i am around a popular person I tend to act shy.

History: I am originaly from New Bark Town but we moved to Vermillion city because of team rocket. My father is Lt. Surge and thats why i love electric type pokemon. My dad was always strict about my secondary love of ground type pokemon

Everyday I would go to diglett cave to hang out with the digletts. But one day a pichu was getting attacked and fainted so i brought it to the pokemon center and didnt want to leave me so i kept her. That day my parents were proud of me and let me keep her.

Ever since the day we met me and pichu were training. We were training so we could get accepted into the trainer school. Then one day pichu started glowing but i stopped her from evolving because i loved her to much

Pokémon
Speciesichu (female)
Nickname: Sparky
Personality: She is cautios and shy and always wants to stay out so i let her after classes
Lvl: 16
Moveset: Volt tackle, thunderbolt, sweet kiss, attract

Species: Ghastly
Nickname: Ghostface
Personality: He is a prankster who loves his pokeball
Lvl: 15
Moveset: Lick, Hypnosis, Night Shade, Shadow ball

Species: Sneasle
Nickname: Darkness
Personality: She is a mysterious pokemon that hates pokeballs.
Lvl: 10
Moveset: Faint Attack, Blizzard, Slash, False Swipe

( Should my first post be me reaching the school )