View Single Post
Old September 11th, 2011, 02:49 AM
Skymin
the gratitude pokémon

Nature: Quirky
Sweeeeet. Thank you! Okay, I'll accept you too as soon as I get to a PC. My brother's doing an assignment and I have to go play at a concert but I'll see about kicking brother off when I get back! <:

We really need more people... Hmm...

EDIT: Well I FINALLY get the computer back after my brother has been assignmenting the past few days.
Arron Hale is accepted!
He will receive four pins and one special item on arrival;
Arron's Wheelchair - Arron's only form of transport. Though his legs are restricted, he can still get to an impressive speed on this fine piece of machinery.
000 The Player Pin - Proof that you are a player in the Reaper's Game. Pressing it lets you hear the thought fragments of those around you in the RG.
016 Pidgey - The Tiny Bird Monster. Using this pin blinds the enemies around you with a small dust cloud.
113 Chansey - The Egg Monster. Using this pin heals half of yours and your partner's health. Can only be used once per battle.
479 Rotom - The Plasma Monster. Allows you to use Psychokinesis to take control of or possess inanimate objects.
... though for Arron, the Rotom pin only seems to work for his wheelchair. How odd!

Brad Dumont is accepted!
He will receive 5 pins on arrival;
000 The Player Pin - Proof that you are a player in the Reaper's Game. Pressing it lets you hear the thought fragments of those around you in the RG.
021 Spearow - The Tiny Bird Monster. Using this pin raises your strength and determination in a pinch.
050 Diglett - The Mole Monster. Using this pin allows you to burrow underground.
052 Meowth - The Scratch Cat Monster. Using this pin lets you attack your enemies with vicious claws, also causing them to drop a small amount of money pins on impact.
100 Voltorb - The Ball Monster. Using this pin paralyses your enemies on contact.

Last edited by Skymin; September 14th, 2011 at 07:39 PM.