View Single Post
Old September 11th, 2011 (07:11 PM).
The Runway Trainer

Nature: Modest
Send a message via AIM to RubyJB88 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to RubyJB88
Well, it's not the one thing that's gonna turn me down. After all we should always keep in our minds that this is still in beta, so by October we'd be getting our worth in information. I guess JKR did a head start on the others because that needed a lot of focus than Gryffindor for the time being.

But it's not just Dumbledore and Gryffindor on there. There's plenty of wizards and witches that have done good in that House.

Quote:
That's why I originally didn't want to be in Gryffindor. The welcome letter is absolutely terrible and wasn't what I would have expected.
You're glad not to be in Gryffindor, but shocked to be in Slytherin? :P

Quote originally posted by Shining Raichu:
I've come to the conclusion that Ms. Rowling's people have forgotten all about me and I will have to register when the place opens to the public in October like the commoner casual fans
Aww, don't worry, you've still got two weeks for it to come in. I know that sounds hard to say when even I was getting frantic and thought that I'd never get mine. Patience is a true virtue!