Pokémon Black/White mapping engine
View Single Post
September 12th, 2011 (11:08 AM). Edited September 12th, 2011 by Link_971.
Join Date: Jul 2006
I start the work with my editor this night.
Edit : I have finished my extended research.
That's my results :
(That's we already know) - Models have pre-integrated doors. Just imagine how it's more easier for me for include all possibilities.
(That's we already know) - Models have incorporated a rotation value (see my thread and my first research)
- Models coordinates are same. Just Y values are inversed (i think).
- Textures have the same system ; animation is already in the texture, and walk animation from permissions movements.
- Same as rarely models in DP, a few textures can now use sub-textures in only one texture, this is a problem for common modifications.
- 3D Textures removing is always easier
- 3D Textures moving is always boring
- 2D Textures extending is always harder
- Castelia and bridges are after all Maps of the game (i think, i can't go so far).
- Castelia is a normal Map with a giant texture background. The same system is used in Violet City arena and others (i think).
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Link_971
Find all posts by Link_971
Find threads started by Link_971
Ignore Posts by Link_971