The Random Pokemon Challenge (Revived)
View Single Post
September 16th, 2011 (4:26 PM).
' Friendship > Chuck Norris
Join Date: Jul 2011
Finally can post images.
- My name is not actually Raymond but what the heck, sounds fancy.
- Gingers have sauce.
- The random dream team.
- The status of the team before facing Falkner.
- Rock Throw for the win. First badge; got it.
- The team before facing Bugsy.
- Peck, peck, bugs ain't a thing to the infamous Peck.
- He evolved after defeating Copper.
- The team after Whitney (I first challenge every trainer that I can to grinf
- There wasn't any move that OHKO her; but everyone did a good job, she did some serious damage tough.
- Team after fighting Whitney.
- Pursuit, only dark move in the team; the move that destroyed Morty.
- Route 40; best grinding spot, even I know that. Overgrind! Oh yeah.
- Strength slave.
- Chuck was nothing against Peck and Drill Peck.
- Surf was the move; but I knew that too late, luckily I got trough Jasmine.
- And Swinub evolved. Yay.
- Important Note: This guy has to give me the Water Stone to evolve Shellder.
- I forgot which move did I use. I'm 99% sure it was Iron Tail.
- After saving the day from the Rocket team (again!), I was set to defeat Clair.
- It was all ice moves, she gave battle tough.
- Waterfall and Whirlpool slave.
- This is the team after winning against Copper one last time on Victory Road.
- Then I grind a lot of time before fighting the Elite 4.
- This was the team, Steelix is holding an Amulet Coin and Shellder a Mystic Water.
Forgot the screenshot after winning the first guy/Team after the win against the first guy from the Elite Four.
- Jynx defeated Shellder
Screenshot after winning against Koga/Team after the win against Koga.
- Drillpeck for the win.
- Luckily I have 12 antidotes since the second town.
Forgot the screenshot after winning against Bruno/Team after the win against Bruno.
- Drillpeck and Icy Wind for the win.
- Revived Shellder after the bout.
Forgot the screenshot after winning against Karen/Team after the win against Karen.
- It was Drillpeck, Pursuit, Rock Throw, Drill Peck, Surf.
- Healed everyone after going against Lance.
- It was all Blizzard and Icy Wind; altough I used Surf against Charizard.
- I'm the champion now.
- Onto Kanto.
- Iron Tail got the job done. Besides electric moves are nothing for Steelix.
- Pursuit and Crunch; both Dark-Type moves will get her.
- Fearow was defeated by her Alakazam, then Steelix got him for the win.
- After saving the day again; I defeated Misty, no strategy whatsoever so she defeated Piloswine and Shellder.
- I Drill Pecked my way out of this one.
- I Drill Pecked my way out of this one as well.
- Surf, Mystic Water. This was an easy one.
- Best thing from Crystal; Emo Gary/Blue, seriously.
- Same thing as Brock.
- Have to use a combination of all my pokemon to defeat him.
- I want my water stone!!!.
- 2 Iron Tails on Pikachu.
- 3 Crunchs on Espeon. Steelix got 28 HP.
- 2 Drill Pecks on Venusaur.
- 3 Drill Pecks on Blastoise.
- Snorlax defeated Pilloswine.
- 2 Drill Pecks to defeat Snorlax; who was already weak by Pilloswine.
- Charizard? One Surf. Done. Oh wait, 2 Surfs and almost defeats my Shellder.
PS: I don't know if it is problem since I didn't get the Water Stone to evolve Shellder.
Hey; I ended up getting that Water Stone. And...
Happy endings come true.
English is not my native language.
I'd appreciate any corrections on my grammar. (;
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Ray F
Find all posts by Ray F
Find threads started by Ray F