View Single Post
Old September 18th, 2011 (06:58 PM).
Cradily
Fossil merchant

Nature: Impish
Hey guys, I'm on to a interesting one indeed with Ninetales, more specifically its ability drought.

This sprung to mind when i saw a very interesting special/offensive wall in Ninetales, in which i wanting to make myself, obviously help is needed, if people can help me out.

Moveset was a new one with Solor beam, Captivate, fire blast/heat wave and i think will o wisp, but i aint sure on the latter, The ev spread i would have no clue about.

My guess would be 252 HP 112 Spe 144 SpD but that seems a bit inconsistent.

As of nature i aint sure, maybe careful or calm, which ever one does not decrease the special attack.

As of the item, a one use item what increased fire move a bit.

Overall, i do need help with this, if people can help me i would appreciate it, i want it to specifically do exactly this, a good lead.

Thanks guys

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.