View Single Post
Old September 19th, 2011 (03:42 AM).
Fossil merchant
Team Johto

Nature: Impish
Vrai - Thanks pal, yeah Captitive is just a waste of a move slot, so what i am thinking is a double status instead, Toxic, Protect/Flamethrower, Solorbeam, Will o Wisp, Tyranitar would surely be crippled with burn, but with all the lum berry users these days, maybe another solution? I think Ninetales would be a better lead with its ability anyhow, good special defence and speed, so i will experiment online with a ev spread of 252hp 200 SpD 56 Spe with it, I will also use a ev spread of 252 SpA and Spe.

Snaggle, i love your avatar haha, and admiration, Cradily is actually a very underrated wall, especially the fact he can duel barrier and recover, or lay stealth rocks, or even be decent on a bulky offence!

Anyway onto subject, I do agree with you so will experiment the sets i stated above, if it all works well i will see if i can clone for you lot to try yourselfs, if its possible to clone that is!

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.