Thread: FireRed hack: Pokémon Gust
View Single Post
Old September 20th, 2011 (04:59 PM).
Truality
Left for good

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Truality Send a message via Skype™ to Truality
Quote:
Originally Posted by giradialkia View Post
Yes, everyone, straight to the showcase, because it meets the length requirements, and is of ample quality

Anyway, this looks really great dude. I expected nice graphics from you and though you're primarily using FR tiles, your additions fit in very nicely. The screenshots look very promising, and it's nice to see that you seem to have a great story planned out, something I can't wait to see when I play through.

All in all, very nice work dude, keep it up!
What additions? I only changed some palettes

The story is pretty hazy, you'll find out yourself. It's actually swaying you around so that you don't know exactly if the next event will be canon-like or something unexpected.

Thanks for the approval and the feedback!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimchar 9 View Post
This hack looks really nice. Everything seems interesting and neat.

I really <3 the new sprites, good job!

Gooood luck!
Thanks! I'm trying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrFuji View Post
Yes, I do want more than spiced rice since this looks cool, CJ. I haven't played it yet but I'm looking forward to doing so - I'll probably post something more substantial when the time comes pointing out all of the flaws that you have overlooked like the following:

Spoiler:

I believe you should put a space between the ellipsis and the rest of his speech.

And with this post out of the way, I shall start downloading
Spoiler:
You know I can't be bothered to repoint it, right?

Anyway, thanks a lot, looking forward to your review. Get' em Derry!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcoppy View Post
I'm gonna download this right now, it looks amazing,no wonder it passed through the progressing hacks section, I hope you don't give up on this hack
Thank you, I hope I won't give up on it as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcoppy View Post
By the way,theres a rock smash rock on the first route and Bosbo is running randomly O.o
Something wrong with that? (note that the Bosbos are a family not a single person)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh Blazer View Post
As they say, me gust-a (oh puns, you so funny).

It looks quite well and I shall play it shortly after!
Just make sure you post your review before au-gust. (get it?)

Thanks!