Thread: [B/W] Quick Questions
View Single Post
Old September 20th, 2011 (05:36 PM).
Kura
twitter.com/kuraberrym

Nature: Serious
Quote:
Originally Posted by devilace372 View Post
hey in nimbasa city the two stadiums will have 8 trainers in each who you can battle once everyday they have level 65 pokemon bt you should be able to level up also, on the route above undella town there is a guy in a black suite too the left of a lady with a parasol, once a day you can get an item off him for free and one of the items you can gt is another lucky egg (if your lucky that he gives it you on that day) and the routes around undella town and undella bay the pokemon there are high levels which you can grind against.

hop i helped
Honestly I completely forgot about those stadiums! That does help, thank you!! @_@ I just was battling in the trainer house in the dragon town but there were only 2 people there that you could battle with ;_;

So yes! It does help a ton!

Honestly, it kinda surprises me how I ended up with such low-levels at this point of the game. I just opened my DS soo..

Kaori:
@_@ The bird one is Unfeazant (just checked).. right now the pokemon in my party are these.. (I dunno which ones are worth levelling)

Deino Jolly (level 44)
Carracosta.. terrible level 41..
Unfezant level 48 **
Serperior level 50**
druddigon (bold) level 34
Ducklett level 28 ._.

**= pokemon that I like and that are pretty good right now.

Also.. um.. I remember like in pearl there are like berries that reverse if you got EV points.. is there something like that in B/W? .__. Just cause I don't remember if I gave my Deino enough attack-evs (halfway through I just started battling randomly in tall grass.. soo... .___.;;

Quote:
I'm not sure what happened there, you should have received the Gothica. o_o Did you try double checking your PC boxes/did your Solosis really go through?
Trust me, I like.. quadrupledmillion checked. Where my solosis was there was just a blank space. I didn't have him anymore.. and the gothica was nowhere to be found. I thought maybe whoever I traded with pulled something on me. It was my first time trading that way before (I like trading for nicknamed pokemon that aren't gamesharked) but that incident got me so confused I didn't want to do it again.
.__. It's yeah.. it's not in my boxes or anything. Nothing.. but in my dex it says I have it =_= Weirdest ever!!!

Anyways.. what do you think of a Scrafty too? Are they good? ._.