Old September 21st, 2011, 01:48 AM
Kaori
tragedy

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kaori
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kura View Post
Kaori:
@_@ The bird one is Unfeazant (just checked).. right now the pokemon in my party are these.. (I dunno which ones are worth levelling)

Deino Jolly (level 44)
Carracosta.. terrible >_> level 41..
Unfezant level 48 **
Serperior level 50**
druddigon (bold) level 34
Ducklett level 28 ._.

**= pokemon that I like and that are pretty good right now.

Also.. um.. I remember like in pearl there are like berries that reverse if you got EV points.. is there something like that in B/W? .__. Just cause I don't remember if I gave my Deino enough attack-evs (halfway through I just started battling randomly in tall grass.. soo... .___.;;

Trust me, I like.. quadrupledmillion checked. Where my solosis was there was just a blank space. I didn't have him anymore.. and the gothica was nowhere to be found. I thought maybe whoever I traded with pulled something on me. It was my first time trading that way before (I like trading for nicknamed pokemon that aren't gamesharked) but that incident got me so confused I didn't want to do it again.
.__. It's yeah.. it's not in my boxes or anything. Nothing.. but in my dex it says I have it =_= Weirdest ever!!!

Anyways.. what do you think of a Scrafty too? Are they good? ._.
How could I forget Unfezant. :S

I actually found Ducklett's evo, Swanna, really helpful to me for the Elite Four. If you continue to level it up, it definitely becomes more useful when evolved.

The only way you can get those berries are via the Dream World, since there are no berries whatsover to be found in the game.

Huh, that is so strange. The GTS is so messed up to me. :(

Scrafty is a really good physical attacker and both its base defense/sp. def is high, so I'm pretty sure it'll help you get through the Elite Four as well.

smile. paired to vrai & karpman & drew