Thread: FireRed hack: Pokémon Gust
View Single Post
Old September 22nd, 2011, 01:22 AM
Truality
Left for good

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Truality Send a message via Skype™ to Truality
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
Farfetch'd approves? Then it must be EPIC! :D
Glad to see you back in bussiness :D
Thanks, Ash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireworks View Post
I looked for this in Progressing Hacks on Sunday and couldn't find it o_o
Yeah neither could I.
Quote:
Didn't know you already had this much progress. Anyway, the storyline doesn't say too much about the hack, which in my eyes (or eye, considering old right's having a little trouble at the moment), is a good thing, because it lets the player discover the plot gradually as they progress.
There's no plot to be discovered in a two-gym demo. But you wouldn't care either way because you said you won't play it, right?
Quote:
Mapping seems decent, although that screenshot with the Team Stigma Grunt kinda bothers me for some reason, not sure why though.
I was never a good mapper
Quote:
Tiles I'm not going to comment on. It wouldn't be far considering hate FireRed tiles so there's no point.
Hater's gonna hate
Quote:
Other than that, and this may seem harsh, but it just seems like a generic FireRed hack. What makes it stand out, exactly?
The hack name?
Quote:
Anyway, I'm not going to play it yet until there's a more lengthier release, but I'll keep my eye on this one. Again, not my right eye. So yeah good luck and stuff, and hopefully this will turn out better than your other hacks.
Okay, I guess. Don't blame me for waiting too long, though.
Quote:
Oh and add Fakemon, you know you want to.
No
Quote:
Also that Torkoal overworld is good can I use it please thanks
Sure, go ahead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicune™ View Post
Based on what I saw I was hoping the Demo would be released soon but I was happy to see it's already here so I'll give this a try looks great btw!
Thank you, I'm still looking for a review from someone who played the demo. :x

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosJester083 View Post
I'm interested... How about I LP this after I finish my current one (Video not Mariomon). I was looking for another beta 1 game to try and get word out about.
Uh, sure, whatever rides your horse.