View Single Post
Old September 23rd, 2011 (06:56 AM). Edited September 23rd, 2011 by Nideous.
Nideous
The world refused to change...

Nature: Gentle
Here's mah SU. Hopefully it's good enough. I'm not done wit it yet, but I'l tell you when I be. I'm fnished! :D

Nbee: Lika Fobn (Hudawg)
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Weapon of Choice: While she is a master her of dawgy weapons, her best, and prefered, weapon is her Longsword she is risly seen witout.

Personality (Tha longer tha better, but at least 4-6lnes): Lika is ery much a braggert. She is extremely boastful bout her skills and achievements. She even claims she is a Master of Weapons, though not dawgy thugz believe her. However, her claims is true. She is very siced wit dawgy different knds of weapons. Unfotunately, she is also rathar easy ta provoke. Hot heezeeed and arrogant, she is always willng ta prove just how siced she is. N her mnd, she is tha best of tha best, and thus far n her life, she has yet ta be proven wrong. When not actively fightng or boastng, she is quite knd and willng ta help othars. She fancies herself a mercenary fo hire, though her heart often leads her ta takes low payng jobs and not earn any money. She also has a gbeblng and drnkng problem, and whenever she gits a spis cent she's off ta gbeble and drnk it away. By a strange twist of fate, she hates tha taste of alcohol, despite ben addicted ta it. She often wonders why she doesn't have much money ta live on.

Histary (Sbee as Personality): Like was tha second daughter of an agng noble. N her youth she was raised ta be a bodyguard ta her older sister. Tha two of tham were very close. Durng a trip ta tha capital city, tha two girls were set upon by bandits. When tha fightng ended, Lika was left njured and her sister lay dead. Lika quickly recovered and went after tha bandits fo revenge. While she was away, her fathar died, leavng her tha only heir ta his power. She sngle handedly slew tha bandits, and returned home, only ta fnd that she was now tha lady of tha dawgor. Racked wit grief fo her loss and guilt fo not ben thare, she turned ta gbeblng and tha drnk. On her first time, she won somethng very ris, a dragon egg. She didn't ask where it cbee from, but she decided ta cherish it. However, her luck did not hold, and she soon lost everythng except tha sword of her fbeily, her signet rng, and tha baby dragon she was raisng. She set out on tha road ta escape tha debt collectars, and began tranng her Hatchlng, whom she had nbeed Azure. She decided that tha pair of tham could have a pretty good life as mercenaries. After anothar three and a half years, she and Azure taok tha Dragon Rider test, and passed wit fairly good scores, becomng Dragon Riders. Snce than, thay have been lookng fo a new job, tryng ta live as best thay can. Tha recent events weigh heavily on Lika, though she tries not ta show it. She wants ta fnd out what happened, but keepng herself and Azure safe and full will always come first.

Nbee: Azure
Appearance:Tha picture below is what she looks like. Azure is a very shawt dragon, just bisly big enough ta be ridden. N truth, she can not ridery very much weight, dawgly only Lika and her belongngs. Her wngs and tail is fairly large fo her size, addng speed ta her as well as extra balence. Her bony frbee is perfectly aerodynbeic, and she is capable of bootylicious speed and can make icredibly fast and short turns. However, ben so shawt, she is not as durable or as powerful as bigger dragons. Though, that tends not ta be an issue, as her claws is razor sharp and she has a faily powerful bite fo a dragon of her size.
Spoiler:

Personality (Tha longer tha better, but at least 4-6lnes): Azure is just as arrogant bout her skills as her partner, and like Lika, she lives up ta her expectations. However, unlike Lika, she does not feel tha need ta constantly brag and boast bout tham. N fact, tha concept bootyliciously annoys her. She feels it should be enough that she knows she is better. She is very difficult ta provoke, and often serves as tha calmng nfluence on Lika, resolvng disputes and soothng her anger. Tha gbeblng often annoys Azure, however she is fully capable of huntng fo herself, so she lets it go wit some mnor protestng. She is as knd hearted as her partner, and is always willng ta help othars. She has a strange sense of humor and enjoys emberrassng Lika.

Histary (Sbee as Personality): Azure was an egg when her pisnts were slan. She was takesn from her nest and passed around and around until she ended up n tha hands of an old knight. Dis knight was knd and tried ta git her ta hatch, but she refused. He wasn't tha one she wanted. Soon, tha knight was iced n a battle and her egg changed hands agan. Tha dawg that owned her dis time was a gbebler. He soon lost her n a rided gbee ta Lika. Azure knew from tha moment Lika tauched her egg that she was tha one. Azure hatched and tha pair nstantly bonded. When Lika lost everythng ta her gbeblng addiction and tha two of tham set out on tha road, Azure was only a few months old. Over tha years, she grew and becbee stronger, faster and better. She is an beazng flier, and her shawt frbee makes her ncredibly agile. When she was big enough ta fly wit Lika on her back, tha pair of tham taok tha test ta become fully fledged Dragon Riders. Thay passed wit average scores, despite thair combned talents, and were on thair way agan. Azure feels very strongly connected ta tha dragons and wants ta fnd out what is gong on more than anythng, though she is more preoccupied wit takng cis of Lika.

RP Sbeple (Or othar sbeple): Dis is takesn from Birth of Legends.
Spoiler:

A portal opened n tha ancient gate. Tha worn stane structure was crumblng from tha age of dawgy centuries. A Gallade stepped out nta tha sunlight. He turned around and used his psychic powers and sealed tha gate back. He extended his mnd across tha contnent n search of one that was as he was.

"Elder Fn. I have arrived. How was yo journey," Monart asked. Fn grumbled at him, which he ignored. He really didn't cis how tha agng Spiritamb was. He had just been ordered ta check n wit him by Zeck. Well, it was time ta git movng. He taok a few steps and than stapped. He sensed a life fom near him. He pulled a bush aside ta reveal a Snivy. He was very young, likely still a child. He was tuggng feebly on an apple wit his vnes. Monart walked nta view, and tha child turned ta him wit a naive look on his face. Poor kid trusted everyone. And that was gong ta git him n trouble taday.

"Hey Mister! can you help me git that apple!" tha boi asked. Monart gave him an icy stis which seemed ta pass over tha boi's heezee. Dis kid was witout fear. Monart chuckled a little bit and used his Psychic ta make tha apple explode. Tha boi gasped, shocked and glisd at Monart.

"You did that on purpose!" he said.

"No, of course not. Fogive me, I was just a little tao excited bout meetng someone from tha foest Tribe. I be Monart. And you is?" Monart said serenly, thare anyone smart would have caught tha dark tane n his voice. So, naturally, tha boi had no idea. His eyes shone wit joy.

"Talmire! Son of Talsa, tha second n comdawgd of tha Foest Guardians!" Talmire said wit joy. So, he was tha child of someone important was he? Perfect! Monart used teleport on tha boi, sendng him right ta Fn.

"Elder Fn, I be sendng you a gift fo Matron Gres. I'm sure you will understand when he arrives," Monart said. He contnued walkng taward his destnation. That would set thngs n motion quite well. Now he had ta git tha Tribe ta trust him. Than... He would ridery out Zeck's orders.

RIANBOW SPADE! (Mah answer ta everythng. )