View Single Post
Old September 25th, 2011, 06:28 AM
Team Fail
The fine line between in|sanity
Community Supporter

Nature: Brave
It also seems that he imported 4th gen maps into BW, so we know it's capable of rendering them. I'd say our next step is to find out all the coordinates of objects on all the maps and make a psuedo-editor out of that. Then, we figure out the more challenging things, and incorperate that.

And, to make it as complete as possible, it must be able to remove and add models on the map, rather than just move them around. This goes for both Gen. 4 and 5.

Edit: I have modified it to the specifications. I can't get textures working, but I got models to display. Attached is a modified PG4Map.

Edit 2: I found the .btx files for the title screen. It's located at root/a/0/4/9

Edit 3: I found some more .btx files. I found 4 similar maps of the 2nd area of Nimbasa City. They're located at a/1/6/6 and the .btx files are called 0_063.bmd, 0_065.bmd, 0_067.bmd and 0_069.bmd.

Edit 4: I have made a slightly better version that has less Engrish and has some instructions for usage.

Edit 5: Screenie of it using proper textures: http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/1567/pg4mapmod.png
Attached Files
File Type: zip PG4Map Mod.zip‎ (630.7 KB, 115 views) (Save to Dropbox)

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.

Last edited by Team Fail; September 25th, 2011 at 03:42 PM.