View Single Post
Old September 25th, 2011 (09:38 AM). Edited September 25th, 2011 by MichaelXD.
MichaelXD
Booted out - don't be like me!

Nature: Timid
My profile has my current Pokemon team for Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness, the one I'm trying to beat the FINAL ROUND of ORRE COLOSSEUM with.

Electrode Level 60 Focus Band: Mirror Coat, Protect, Explosion, Thunderbolt
Snorlax Level 60 Chesto Berry: Shadow Ball, Protect, Rest, Selfdestruct
Dusclops Level 60 Quick Claw: Future Sight, Shadow Punch, Will-o-wisp, Pursuit
Quagsire Level 60 Soft Sand: Water Gun, Earthquake, Blizzard, Rain Dance
Lapras Level 60 Nevermeltice: Hydro Pump, Sheer Cold, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam
Starmie Level 60 Magnet: Waterfall, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Confuse Ray

I will keep editing if this team doesn't work and there are no other posts as long as I'm online and not constantly going at the Orre Colosseum.

Edit: Since the last team didn't do a very good job at Klest or Eldes I decided to get these. I swapped out Lapras's Rain Dance for Thunderbolt and Starmie's Refresh for Thunderbolt as well and since it had Refresh and Recover and the ability Illuminate other than Natural Cure since I thought it was unfair to get rid of one move and not the other I replaced both of them. I replaced Starmie's Recover for Confuse Ray and it had Ebson's Pokemon confused and hurting themselves, giving me an advantage. My Lapras was taken out just now by a Dodrio's Hyper Beam and I thought Shell Armor was supposed to keep it from taking massive damage because it blocks critical hits but I was wrong. His Defense is 123 and he has 238 HP. He's not that fast on taking on a Dodrio though. In fact, I didn't think about having a Ghost Pokemon for the battle and Latios and Latias from Emerald can levitate. I don't have Latios and Latias so I just utilize what I have.