View Single Post
Old September 25th, 2011 (02:35 PM).
RolePlayer

Nature: Calm
Okay guys, sorry I was gone yesterday, things got a bit busy. However, lots of things to update now. Xlugon Pyro, you have been accepted, and XxSweetDreamsxX is reserved for dragon rider.

On a less happy note, ~Genevieve~ and SkyIsUmbreon have dropped out.

I would like to remind Garet, Draginja and Raikiri to post their SUs.

Finally, I lowered the amount of Dragons and Elves/Humans to 4 each. Feel free to tell me if you think I should increase this, but not enough people are taking interest so far. Now, due to recent drop outs, we have 1 more dragon rider position open, 1 elf/human position, and 2 dragon positions. I am thinking of starting the RP this coming Saturday (October 1st), so tell me if this is a good date for all of you. As a closing thought, if there are still positions open by the 28th, I will accept a second character if you think that you can handle two.

P.S. - What do you guys think of the plot so far? Should I add anything or take anything away? Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments! (Seriously, I have almost no plan for plot so far, I'm just winging it )

P.P.S. - Second page!

P.P.P.S. - If you guys see anything that I have gotten wrong, feel free to correct me in front of everybody so that I can get the most amount of public ridicule possible before I fix it.
Disease Deoxys