View Single Post
Old September 27th, 2011 (10:44 AM). Edited September 27th, 2011 by G-Money.
Polychromatic Iridescence

Nature: Jolly
Quote originally posted by TheShinyEevee:
G-Money.. Let's hope the next post is a shiny! :D
Haha, great idea! Maybe if we could get a chain started, one of these will work eventually! Unfortunately, no shiny for me. Only 5270 Palkia so far, and I can't hunt all day anymore like I could in the summer. But we must persevere!

Quote originally posted by jordsters:
Well, I have

1. A Shiny (Random Encounter) Geodude
2. Event Shiny Raikou, Shiny Entei, and Shiny Suicune
3. A Shiny Drifloon

I really don't know what I'm going to hunt... I'll have to think about that...
Awesome! I'm so glad to hear that you have a shiny Drifloon! :D

If you like Ghost-types, maybe you could try for Ghastly or something. I love Ghost-types, and hopefully I'll eventually get them all! By the time that happens, though, it'll probably be 7th- or 8th-gen with a whole new slew of Ghost shinies! Spiritomb's another good option, especially since you can SR for it. I find SRing to be the easiest method.

Quote originally posted by Kirozane:
But I did get my starter, the eevee, sudowoodo, the dratini, lapras, tyrogue, ho-oh, snorlax and Lugia. :o
That is incredibly admirable. That's probably the most dedicated shiny quest I've ever seen. NINE shinies from the same quest?? That's incredible!! Massive props to you.

Also, awesome nicknames.

Quote originally posted by zombie101:
can i join i love shinys and good at getting them the first shiny i got was in sapphire witch was a shiny zubat LOL
Welcome to the club! Good luck on whatever you're hunting!

Quote originally posted by andrei0310:
umm i thought i was a part of this i asked G money even said welcome to the club but i asked to add this acount instead of adrekel153 HELP!!!
Don't worry, I'll send a message to Landorus. You're definitely a member of the club (and not adrekel153). Hopefully this will get fixed as soon as possible.

EDIT: TO ALL MEMBERS:

The members list on the front page has not been updated since August 16. Don't worry if your name isn't on the list - you're still part of the club! Everyone is more than welcome to post here. We can always use new members, too!

***************SHINY LUCK FOR NEXT POSTER***************

Path of the Dragon: 2/7
Path of the Ghost: 11/18
Path of the Starter: 10/18