Thread: [B/W] Quick Questions
View Single Post
Old September 27th, 2011 (09:24 PM).
Forever
let it go

Quote originally posted by Jeikobu:
Are there any other diving areas in BW besides the "Abyssal" Ruins? It seems kind of lame to only have one area for diving, and besides, since it seems we can't find any Pokemon down there, what's the purpose of having Dive Balls if there isn't another place?

EDIT: Two more questions. For both of these, I've really wanted to be able to find it myself, but having gone through basically the whole game besides rematching the Shitennou ("Elite Four" in US), I don't believe I've found any leads on these.

1) I don't know how to crack the password for the scientist in the Game Freak (I think) tower in Hiun ("Castellia"?) City. Is there a hint somewhere, or do I seriously have to try every possible combo until I get it right?
There's no other diving areas, no. Dive was only put into use there. :( As for Dive Balls, probably for cross-capability between B/W and future R/S remakes, but I'm pretty sure there's a way to use them in B/W, just... without using it underwater.

You need to put in:
"EVERYONE HAPPY
SIMPLE CONNECTION"
...which basically unlocks the Relocator, allowing you to transfer Celebi and the legendary shiny beasts.

As for how the forest changes, it doesn't... really change, it just looks bigger, but I'm sure people have Let's Plays of this on Youtube, so you could try there.