View Single Post
Old September 30th, 2011 (04:53 AM).
Cutlerine
Gone. May or may not return.

Quote originally posted by Putin:
Oh, Cutlerine. This is why you are my hero- You are basically me, and who better to be my hero than me?
You're like me? So you're one of those weird people who spend a week drawing pictures of people in suits with creepy rabbit heads and wallpaper your room with them, while simultaneously listening to Koreans sing about heartbreak and playing Halo? Man, it's so hard to find other people like that!

In all seriousness, though, I think that's a compliment, so... Woo! Me likey.

Quote originally posted by Putin:
This is a rather interesting piece. It reminds me of a piece I read on... I want to say FFA, in which the authour was going through each Pokemon from the beginning and writing in-depth fanlore about them, though it waxed less cynical and more succinct than these. I think the last time I checked on it he was in the early Johtoh 'Mons.

I would say this is a far more interesting read, though, with a lot more character to it. I've only spotted a few small inconsistencies in the style- Particularly, a sort of apathy in the "size" field on the most recent entries?

Anyway, I look forward to reading more.
Glad you like it. I've noticed this 'size' business, too; I need to think of more jokes. Shouldn't be too hard. After all, I thought of a good one this morning. It was about bees and Loathing...

Uh, that's completely irrelevant. What I meant to say was: I realise that I've promised chapters for both this and My Trip to the End of Time, By Pearl Gideon for this week; however, real life cornered me in a blind alley and bashed me repeatedly over the head with university application procedures while shooting my computer full of virus (or possible hard disk failure), so I've been somewhat distracted. There'll definitely be a new chapter for both at some point this weekend. I can even tell you what the next chapter of Coriolanus' Guide will be about: it'll be about farming and agriculture. Exciting, huh? Livestock ho!

F.A.B.

For information about A Grand Day Out, a bizarre short story in video game form, click here.