View Single Post
Old September 30th, 2011, 06:44 PM
Silver Rogue
RolePlayer

Nature: Calm
@ Fortworth96 Yes, but only in the Eragon series. This is only mostly ripped off from Eragon. And seeing as how this is ripped off from Eragon, I should give Paolini credit. All characters and ideas in the Inheritance Cycle belong to Christopher Paolini. I only rip off his ideas!

@ Everyone. Unfortunately, XxSweetDreamsxX backed out at the last minute, so we have a Dragon Rider position open.

Also, I am going to go ahead and start the RP tomorrow. To all of you who have not yet completed your SUs, please do so quickly. If you finish your SU after I start the RP, just go ahead and post without me formally accepting you, because of course I will at this point. Unless you make a terible SU, which I am sure you wont.

One more thing, because of my terrible organizational/planning skills, I probobly wont be able to post on Saturday night (stupid last minute English Project). However, I will do all that I can to keep the RP moving tomorrow night/Sunday morning.

So that is all, have a lovely night all you wonderfull people! AND GET THOSE SUs IN!!

Alright guys, check out the main thread, the RP has started!
Disease Deoxys

Last edited by Silver Rogue; October 1st, 2011 at 03:50 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.