Thread: FireRed hack: Pokémon Gust
View Single Post
Old October 2nd, 2011, 08:19 AM
Truality
Left for good

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Truality Send a message via Skype™ to Truality
Sorry guys for the lack of updates. I just want you to know these:
  • After a detailed playthrough, a few minor bugs were fixed
  • Mapping up to the alpha finish point is almost completed (it will include 5 gyms)
  • Just to clarify this to everyone: I will not use fakemon, non-3rd gen tilesets-like Wesley's-or anything, a battle tower, edit every graphic I come across, and request for userbars, so don't suggest these.
Also, I'm not very fond of screenshot updates. They seem to spoil the fun. I only added those in the first post for the requirements. So if you ever wonder about progress, expect other things.

---

Quote:
Originally Posted by hinkage View Post
Wtf I am the MADDEST that you get to be here.
Huh?

Quote:
Anyway, there's tile errors in your last screenshot with the mountain, the one in the cave looks like an only slightly-changed Diglett's Cave, and tall grass is spammed almost everywhere.
I don't see any tile errors...as for the Arcane Tunnel screen, what did you expect? I used the same tileset.

Quote:
But forget those, what exactly causes playing as the female to be so gamebreaking? What did you DO?! (It's like how Snakewood can't be played sped up.)
You want to find out? Don't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosSonic View Post
I'm going to love this...reading that Q&A gave me a good chuckle.
The story is just just vauge enough for me to be interested in it, the tiles are crisp, and it looks like there's some good scripting...yup - this is an immediate download!
The tiles aren't modified yet, so I assume you're referring to the palette changes...?

Hope to hear from you again, with a review this time. D;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nintendork15 View Post
I'll do a walkthrough of this if you want (have no mic for a let's play) it'll be fun since i don't know how to do it ;3
Why not? I'd love to see it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.L View Post
in the second town in bosbos house their are some movement permision errors by the warp thing as if you go on the side of it you walk behind it :>
Thank you very much, that is now fixed.