Old October 2nd, 2011 (6:35 PM).
Children of Fate
Crystal Tier

Nature: Jolly
Samuel Pearsynn
At School
Day; Not a good start to the day

-----

I was walking down the hall, in a rather bad mood already. I had woken up this morning in a sour mood. After that, I couldn't find my uniform; it somehow managed to fall to the floor and get itself wedged under my bed. After that, I had gone down to breakfast and the food was mediocre. It's like the cook forgot everything that I had ever told her. I nearly fired her, but I decided that I would be generous and let her keep her job. One more slip up though and she'd be out the door faster than she could say "oops". Beyond that I managed to step in some dog crap on the way to school; who let's their dog take a dump in the middle of the sidewalk, in front of MY house? God, people these days. They were so insignificant; I hated them all.

While I was on my way to school, my stupid virtual pet started to act up again. I didn't feel like dealing with it, so I let its worthlessness continue on. Once I got to school, one of the teachers actually had the nerve to ask me if I had completed my homework, and if I hadn't he was going to try and fail me. Idiot. I was smarter than him, and his filth didn't need to be anywhere near me. Needless to say I was going to have him fired.

As I walked down the hall, I felt something slam into me. I stumbled backwards about half a foot before I looked at the disgusting mass that rammed into me. It was a girl around the age of fifteen. "Well, why don't you watch where you're going, you stupid little brat!" I glared at the girl with as much intensity that I felt I could muster, which, seeing as how the day was going, was very, very intense. "Now get out of my way!" I pushed the girl to the side and continued walking. I walked by another person that looked to be a girl in a male uniform, weird, people like that just needed to be gone. I REALLY hated people.
For truth and peace you fight
Sing with me a song of silence and blood
The rain falls, but can't wash away the mud
Within my ancient heart dwells madness and pride
Can no one hear my cry

Embrace the dark you call a home,
Gaze upon an empty, white throne
A legacy of lies,
A familiar disguise
Sing with me a song of conquest and fate
The black pillar cracks beneath its weight
Night breaks through the day, hard as a stone
Lost in thoughts all alone
In the white light, a hand reaches through
A double-edged blade cuts your heart in two
Waking dreams fade away,
Embrace the brand-new day
Sing with me a song of birthrights and love
The light scatters to the sky above
Dawn breaks through the gloom, white as a bone
Lost in thoughts all alone

In endless dreams, countless realms collide
Hope falls only to rise like the changing tide
But all dreams come to an end,
Just whispers on the wind
Sing with me one last time, for light's sacrifice,
Endless dawn came but not without a price,
Lost in the waves there glimmers, a pale blue stone.
I think of you, all alone