View Single Post
Old October 2nd, 2011 (6:35 PM).
Don't Let Go
Crystal TierEO
Nature: Jolly
Samuel Pearsynn
At School
Day; Not a good start to the day

I was walking down the hall, in a rather bad mood already. I had woken up this morning in a sour mood. After that, I couldn't find my uniform; it somehow managed to fall to the floor and get itself wedged under my bed. After that, I had gone down to breakfast and the food was mediocre. It's like the cook forgot everything that I had ever told her. I nearly fired her, but I decided that I would be generous and let her keep her job. One more slip up though and she'd be out the door faster than she could say "oops". Beyond that I managed to step in some dog crap on the way to school; who let's their dog take a dump in the middle of the sidewalk, in front of MY house? God, people these days. They were so insignificant; I hated them all.

While I was on my way to school, my stupid virtual pet started to act up again. I didn't feel like dealing with it, so I let its worthlessness continue on. Once I got to school, one of the teachers actually had the nerve to ask me if I had completed my homework, and if I hadn't he was going to try and fail me. Idiot. I was smarter than him, and his filth didn't need to be anywhere near me. Needless to say I was going to have him fired.

As I walked down the hall, I felt something slam into me. I stumbled backwards about half a foot before I looked at the disgusting mass that rammed into me. It was a girl around the age of fifteen. "Well, why don't you watch where you're going, you stupid little brat!" I glared at the girl with as much intensity that I felt I could muster, which, seeing as how the day was going, was very, very intense. "Now get out of my way!" I pushed the girl to the side and continued walking. I walked by another person that looked to be a girl in a male uniform, weird, people like that just needed to be gone. I REALLY hated people.
The Underground
Faeries, Daemons & Lycans

The World of PokéCommunity
The Einrík Region
The Pokédex of PokéCommunity