View Single Post
Old October 5th, 2011 (11:15 PM).
Mantle of flame
Nature: Docile
Josh hugged Kenna with a solemn look on his face.

"I can protect myself from you, and I am not going to let you go that easy, you cant." Kenna whispered.

"Its sweet of you to say so Kenna... but I don't think thats possible, you saw what I did back there, I finished off the king of Germania like nothing, granted with help from Kiroku but still. Even when Emil who is stronger than you tried to stop me I swatted him away like nothing. I don't want to.... how many times can I say it before you understand?!" Josh cried.

"I can't! I just can't Ok! I can't let myself get close to you, you don't understand the extremitys of the situation! This is too dangerous, more dangerous than you could ever understand!" Josh was shouting now he pulled himself away from Kenna.

"I don't know... I don't know if I'm even safe from myself... I can't drag you into this, I can't." Josh looked at the floor his arms hanging loosely by his sides.

"I... I don't know what else to say damn it!"Josh fell to his knees and pounded the ground.

"I just don't know!....I just don't know..." Josh felt like he did that day, angry, hurt, alone and afraid.

The same way he felt the day his father left him, the same father who had betrayed him using one of his friends. He didn't understand half of what was going on and only knew that he was a danger to Kenna and everyone else.

His ruins glowed bright and his Gandalfr core kicked in a black glow engulfing the room, he smashed the floor with his fists.

"I....DON'T....KNOW!....." Josh core faded and he passed out on the floor from stress and exhaustion.
~ Paired with Fire Heart ~

Yes I really am so awkward I got the least likely answer on this test. A teddy bear pokemon I guess on the plus side... I'm cuter than everyone else *smugface*