Thread: [B/W] Pokemon Trainer Hilda
View Single Post
Old October 7th, 2011, 01:27 AM
shengar
♥ Mikan Enthusiast ♥

Nature: Lonely
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poueff View Post
This is dumb. Most of you say you want pokémon games to be more mature. You say it shouldn't be just for kids. Well, you got it. Hilda isn't a freaking ten year old. According to what I've been told (from a source I really can't recal), she's supposed to be around 16, the same as Herbert. Actually, I doubt any of the other characters (even Red) were supposed to be 10. The only character that is 10 is Ash, in the anime only, so it would draw 10 year olds in with the anime to play the game (and also for already playing 10 year olds to get more attached).
None of pokemon protagonist characters have their exact age explicitly stated except for old red in the manual. EVER. So don't assume them to be 10 years old like the anime did. They can be 15 years old or maybe older.

Exposing more skin for female character doesn't mean it make the game more mature in any way, especially if the story have left much to be desired, and lack of character development.

Pokemon is a Japanese RPG Made By a Japanese Developer With Japanese Audience in Mind I tell You