View Single Post
Old October 7th, 2011 (12:59 PM). Edited November 1st, 2011 by Nakuzami.
death by TRUST NO ONE suicide
Crystal Tier
Nature: Jolly
Oh, didn't notice this.
I would ask the same as Michaela, but Ima use a different character :3 (Time for more Miharu Vs Kris? Eh, maybe his sister, and he'll just pop up once in a while ;3) @ohHeyVaporeon - Is it okay if I make Kris(Dat NPC I just mentioned that I was thinking of being but decided "Nah, he's an NPC." Remember when I said that? Well, do ya mind if he's the champion of the Unova Region?)
Reserve me >:3

Look out, a skeleton! I'll make sure to put some flesh and bring this skeleton alive around Sunday!

Edit: Done :D
Skip this spoiler

Sign-Up Sheet:

Name: Krystal Kollyns

Appearance: (Copied from Plague(wow, can't believe that's the only time I've used her :S))
Krystal is caucasian, stands at about five feet nine inches and weighs about one hundred twenty pounds. She has long, dirty blonde hair that goes about halfway down her torso. Like her brother, she has hazel eyes. She is tall and somewhat thin, but still looks pretty fit and pulling off the 'pretty' look, and she can run pretty fast.

Krystal wears a white beanie hat that has a purple flower design on it. She usually wears a light blue tank top with the same flower, and when it's cold she wears a cream colored hoodie with brown faux fur. Sometimes she wears blue and black striped fingerless gloves. She usually wears blue jeans and white sneakers with a purple flower that matches her hat and tank top.

Krystal is a very optimistic person. She always tries to find the good in things, even when none can be found. She was a rather popular person in school, so she is pretty outgoing and has fair social skills. She isn't the brightest person around, but she is pretty smart on some subjects such as fashion and Pokemon battling. She's not the greatest Pokemon Trainer, proved by the fact that she was outdone by her younger brother in the Unova League, and her brother ended up becoming the champion of the Unova Region.

Krystal loves to laugh and try to make friends, but she also knows when someone is the wrong kind of person. It was a sense that evolved while she was in school, and turned out to be quite useful. Krystal also loves to sing and dance, a rather irrelevant fact but something that she is very good at. She once auditioned for a TV show, but was sadly overcome by stage fright.

Krystal was born in Nuvema Town, Unova. Two years after, her younger brother Kris was born. She was very social and friendly from the very beginning, and so she grew up to be a very popular girl. Although her grades in school were rather mediocre, she had her friends and her talent, and she was happy with that. Her parents taught her how to be an optimist, and Krystal mastered their optimism and went beyond; she was probably the most optimistic person in town.

By the time that Krystal was eight, she, Kris, and her best friends would occasionally venture onto Route 1 and check out the local Pokemon. There, Kris found a love in Pokemon, and Krystal decided that she would become a Pokemon Trainer, and then help Kris on his journey. She too loved Pokemon, but not as much as Kris, since she had other things to do. Two years later, Krystal started her journey once Professor Juniper gave her her starter, an Oshawott whom she named Rai.

Krystal and Rai travelled the Unova Region and, by the time that Kris started his journey, Krystal had already acquired all eight gym badges from Unova and failed in the Pokemon League. As Kris challenged Unova, she moved on to other places. The first place was Johto, which she easily sailed through all eight gyms, but she decided to move onto Kanto before she took on the Indigo League.

The only gym in Kanto that gave Krystal any kind of trouble was Pallet Town's gym, which was lead by a girl named Miharu Mizushima. Krystal still defeated the gym in the end, but only on her third try. After she received her eighth Kanto badge, she went back to Unova to re-challenge the Pokemon League there. Sadly, and much to her surprise, Krystal was defeated in the semi-finals by Kris, whom triumphed in the finals and became the Unova League champion at age thirteen.

From there, Krystal moved on to both the Hoenn and Sinnoh leagues, and got eight gym badges in both, but lost in the Hoenn semi-finals and was defeated by Cynthia in the Sinnoh champion league. Since then, Krystal has been training with Kris and has entered quite a few tournaments and contests.

Also, while she was back in Unova, Krystal attempted to audition for a TV show. When she did, stage fright overcame her and lost her a role which she could have easily gotten. After that, Elesa mentored her on all things fashion and fame. After a while, Krystal overcame her stage fright, but she still had much to learn from Elesa. Since then, she has stayed in Nimbasa City, occasionally training with Kris and Elesa in their respective skills.

Why do you want to be a part of this roleplay?: You know C:

Singles Team:
Skip this spoiler

Doubles Team:
Skip this spoiler

Tropius & Cherrim
Gallade & Gardevoir
Magmortar & Electivire

Personal Computer:
Skip this spoiler

Roserade "Rosalina" | (F) | Natural Cure | Weather Ball - Rain Dance - Giga Drain - Sleep Powder - Attract - Petal Dance