View Single Post
Old October 9th, 2011 (08:01 AM).
Scarf Blade
Ok, what did I do now?

Send a message via Skype™ to Scarf Blade
(OOC: At the very least Kiroku's really only comes in flashes; he tries to be optimistic and happy in the new world he's in ;p)

"Oh dear..." came Miku's gasp as Miharu left the room. She was really batting a thousand with her new roommates... Getting up, she quietly followed the mage and entered the forest after her. She was careful not to make a sound, as Miharu looked like she was about to punch something out. As it turned out, she turned her rage to a tree and started to beat it up. Miku held her breath as she watched the other girl bleed from her knuckles but continued punching for a long while. As the girl moved on, Miku waited a second before following behind to a stream. She was cleaning herself up? Miharu's got some demons, too, Miku thought, watching as Miharu stood up, redressed in her uniform, and passed by without seeing her.

"Mi... Miharu?" Miku asked, walking out from her hiding place. She stared at the mage with a look of concern on her face. "Are you alright? I'm sorry if I said something to offend you..."

During that time, Kiroku stayed quiet in the room and ignored the two leaving. He didn't want to see what was going on; he hardly wanted to move. Why did he have to explode like that? Everything was going fine, at least as they could be when it seemed like the entire world was becoming more doomed with each passing day. He pretty much cemented his place in a group, gained the favor of a girl that cared for him, and even took down a monarch ruling over his kingdom with a literal iron fist. Now, however, he couldn't find the strength to get up and apologize. How pathetic her really felt.

Miku... Miharu... Kiroku thought, as if trying to talk to them like they were right there next to him again, Forgive me, I'm a real screw-up... He refused to let himself cry; he had done enough of that.

Murder has never been so adorable. H3H3H3H3H3H3 >:]