4th Gen Help Thread
View Single Post
October 10th, 2011 (3:07 PM).
let's get weird
Join Date: Apr 2009
Originally Posted by
I have three questions, all related to the fourth gen games:
1. I am planning to buy a used platinum game online. It is game cartridge only, but has a 90 day warranty. I am worried that it might be a fake. Should I be? What are some signs to look for when buying used games that might indicate a fake?
2. If I do get Platinum, can I use poketransfer with it? Also, do you require two ds systems for poketransfer?
3. Can you use poketransfer from emulator to ds (pokemon black in the ds, hg/ss or platinum if possible on the emulator)?
Thats all, thanks for your help :)
1) - Depends where it's from. Amazon, Play-Asia, Play, Any Gaming website you'll be fine with. Ebay is the biggest worry. It would help if you told us where you're getting it from. :)
2) - Yep, Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, Heartgold and Soul Silver are all capable of using the PokeTransfer and yes, two Ds systems are required. They do not have to be the same system. (You can have one Ds Phat and Lite or Ds Lite and Dsi)
3) - Nope, only possible with the Ds systems, emulators are a no-no.
Hope this helps. :)
Cos I'm yours
// 1349 6159 4149 //
Also Known As:
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Get Weird
Find all posts by Get Weird
Find threads started by Get Weird