View Single Post
Old October 14th, 2011 (12:51 PM).
fighter WINNER »
Platinum Tier

Nature: Quiet
Quote originally posted by Karpman:
Guys, stop acting like Aero is wrong about D-A being the heart of S&M.
At the same time, you have to take this from our perspective as well. Was D_A an incredibly important factor to the growth and what S&M became? Of course, and there's absolutely no way that I'm denying that. However, people come and go, and D_A is kinda one of those people. Are you going to give up on CBC just because of one person, when we all could've worked together to make the community better.

If all we're going to do is have pessimistic views and keep blaming and pointing the fingers of CBC's "death" at each other, then it's no wonder that this forum might one day inevitably fall; most of us are too selfish to admit that we are wrong about some things, that we were wrong about some of our actions and the way that we have acted. If we pull ourselves together and make this happen, then it will happen.

At this point though, I just expect to get either horribly put down for this(because I obviously don't know what I'm talking about) or just straight out ignored, or both. At least I had to get this out, though.

Today, we fight our way to victory
VMPMAMA
And to fight to create our legacy.