View Single Post
Old October 17th, 2011 (6:30 AM).
Certified Responsible Adult
Crystal Tier
Nature: Gentle
On the topic at hand, I kinda have a family member who I worry will be like this upon me coming out. She is my aunt, and she is always praising e for being such a good kid, so caring, blah blah blah, that I really fear what she will think when I come out, considering she is a very fundamentalist Christian. :| SO, yeah, I kinda understand how it would feel to be in that situation. And if it were a best friend instead of a family member, I would ask them, "Hey, are you willing to still be friends and work this out?" If he/she said yes, then I would remain friends. If they said no, they couldn't accept it at all, I would probably just leave them alone so they wouldn't have to deal with me. :<

Originally Posted by Shining Raichu View Post

For the gay guys in the group, I have some exciting (yet shallow) news! Zachary Quinto, aka Sylar from Heroes and Spock from the new Star Trek movies, has revealed that he is a gay man! You can read more about it here and immediately begin your fantasies!

:0 Ummm, yeah. That is.....niiiice. xD And on a more serious note, I am glad he decided that he wanted to do this in response to Jamie Rodemeyer's death. It makes it more like a tribute to him, I guess. ^__^