View Single Post
Old October 17th, 2011, 06:39 AM
Ineffable~
DAT SNARKITUDE

Nature: Naive
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kura View Post
I kinda have a random hypothetical question for you guys..

What if you had like.. a really close friend. Like a BEST friend, that you told all your secrets to. This friend had known you for years and you had that sort of mutual love for each other. Like a brother/ sister.. someone you can rely on and that you could really trust.
What if you were being honest and came out to them.. and then they told you that they wanted to be honest and had a secret hatred for LGBT and the respective community? And they were unwilling to waiver that feeling- let's say they told you "My feelings on this are as strong as your feelings towards your sexuality."

What would you do?
-Takes a piece of paper and tears it into two pieces-
That's what I would do. If someone doesn't accept every part of me, they don't really love me. So I don't tolerate people like that. :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikapal642 View Post
On the topic at hand, I kinda have a family member who I worry will be like this upon me coming out. She is my aunt, and she is always praising e for being such a good kid, so caring, blah blah blah, that I really fear what she will think when I come out, considering she is a very fundamentalist Christian. :|
Same, only mine is my grandmother, and she's less religious than she is old and racist.

Except I really wouldn't have a problem with turning my back on her in a moment if she were intolerant like that. Yay for no conscience! :D

Oh, and that's good about Zachary Quinto coming out. :3

#077: Ponyta - The Fire Horse Pokémon
Fire ~ Field eggs
3'03" ~ 66.1lbs ~ 50/50

Its hooves are 10 times harder
than diamonds. It can trample
anything completely flat in moments.

Abilities: Run Away or Flash Fire or Flame Body
Moves: Growl, Flame Wheel, Stomp, Agility
Locations: Pokémon Mansion

Cry

Other names: