View Single Post
Old October 19th, 2011 (4:40 AM).
Who says you can't go home?
Nature: Adamant
Meh, still don't have a scanner, so I still can't upload any drawings... D':

Let's say you live in a Pokemon world, and you had a Lucario or Riolu (or both) with you, and you happened to come across an advertisement for the Pokemon contest. (like the ones in D/P/PT where you decorate your Pokemon with accessories and outfits, then have them dance, then show off moves to the judges) The prize is not stated, but the winner of the contest is awarded with something extraordinary. Would you join? If so, then why would you join? Would ask friends to also sign up? Who would you have join the contest between Lucario and Riolu? Explain.

Long question~ Yes, I would join, because I like contests more than battles. Battles have become slightly boring and repetitive to me I'd ask my friends to sign up, that way it'd be more fun and competitive. Also, then we can talk about it afterwards (e.g. did you see that guy? That was a freakin awesome move! )
I'd sign Lucario up for it, because I know them better and would be able to make better move combinations. I think of it more as an anime contest, where the Pokemon show off their moves, then have a contest battle.
Stop Kony!