Thread: Dear Anonymous
View Single Post
Old October 25th, 2011 (11:08 AM).
some things are that simple

Nature: Quiet
Dear Anonymous[es],

Honestly, I don't know what to think about you guys anymore. We've been such good friends for a long time and during that time I've put up with a lot of crap from you guys. Yet, I'd look past it and forgive you because yknow, that's what friends do. However, I do one little thing, and it's not even a bad thing, and suddenly you just drop all contact with me? You're overreacting about everything and it makes me so mad that you're letting your gigantic egos get in the way of a great friendship.

I thought I'd just wait it out and let you calm down and wait until you wanted to talk to me again....but how is that fair to me? I didn't even do anything wrong, so I shouldn't be punished for it. You chose to be this way and I'll talk to you when I decide it's time, not you for once. I'm so sick of being disrespected by you.

Dear Anonymous[es],

School is kicking my butt and I'm so busy all the time that I feel so out of the loop with you all. You guys look like you're having so much fun and I wish I could be apart of it, but I can't with my insane schedule. I hope you don't think i'm just drifting away, because I love you guys to much to D: I hope I can join in your ridiculous shenanigans when break finally rolls around.