Thread: Dear Anonymous
View Single Post
Old October 25th, 2011, 07:56 PM
Kirozane
Frolic and fun~
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Send a message via AIM to Kirozane Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kirozane Send a message via Skype™ to Kirozane
Dear anonymous,

I can't believe that you thought what you said was okay. You called my life a lie. You said that the world I knew, both on and offline, was imaginary, fake. I want to believe you didn't mean any harm by it but I can't believe you'd even say something like that in the first place!
How you countered when I reacted poorly was something else. I don't even know how to begin comprehending what made you think I'd take that blow happily. That I'd be told that I was living a bold-faced lie and come out of it grinning. No. That makes no sense.
And now I can't get it out of my head. "Imaginary life".... You really shouldn't have been surprised when I reacted poorly. And somehow standing up for myself makes me the villain. I just don't get it... And it hurts.... I wish you didn't treat me this way anymore but really... what can I do that doesn't involve destroying who I am?

I'm sorry... I really am... but this seriously doesn't involve a member or anything like that... but if you believe that it's still grounds for punishment go ahead. I prolly have it coming.