View Single Post
Old October 26th, 2011 (09:55 PM). Edited October 27th, 2011 by SV.
See You Space Cowboy

Nature: Relaxed
Ryuu seemed to get an even bigger grin on his face as he realized the oncoming demon was noticed by the vampire. Ryuu always...'cherished', for lack of a better word, the expression on the faces of his victims when they realized he was about to come crashing into them, or he was about to stomp them, or (insert horribly brutal action here). In the vampire's case, his face exhibited the shock associated with what appeared to be a random act of violence. The vampire jumped out of the way, just in time. He was fast. But in his stead was the human from the plain who appeared, Raike. Ryuu kept grinning, admiring the human's sheer guts as he stood his ground and lifted his foot, prepared to take the hit, and return it too.

Ryuu was about to feel pain, but the amount the hit would do to Raike because of the momentum would be substantially more. Ryuu liked the pay-off. Some pain, in equivalence to a lot more to the opponent. And it was a human. The day just kept getting better and better. In a sudden crash of momentum and force, Ryuu plummeted into the human Raike, taking the hit of the leg to the face, a crushing blow. He overcame his leg, and his body continued going into Raike as he was sent flying from the momentum of it. Ryuu eventually halted and came to a stop as he fell from the force of the kicked. His face hurt and throbbed, most likely to be bruised as he got up slowly. He was in a lot of pain. He could only imagine what he did to Raike.

At this point, Kerin was mouthing something off to Ryuu, probably something along the lines of 'why' or something like that, but Ryuu was far too 'gone' to be paying attention. He stood up now fully and looked at the direction where he expected Raike to be. The hit from both of them colliding has caused the nearby trees to break apart like twigs. Those further away were bent or cracked. Ryuu shouted loudly, now pumped up.

"Come on, human! I'd be disappointed if you were down because of just THAT! Get back here and fight!" He said, screaming across the sea of trees. He acknowledged the vampire closeby him now. He looked over him briefly too, screaming at him.

"I'll do what I want, when I want to, vampire! You have a problem with that? Then DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!" He yelled at him, still waiting for Raike to fight him now, while also trying to provoke Kerin into a fight as well.

A Legend once told me that roleplaying is about bringing people together and celebrating creative vision.
Paired with the Epic Legend