Thread: FireRed hack: Pokémon Gust
View Single Post
Old October 27th, 2011, 01:45 PM
Kaith
Hacker of Fire

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truality View Post
That's weird, the script seems fine. Can you do me a favor and try again up to this point and tell me if it keeps happening?
I played through it again, and this time when I tried to nickname it, I ended up nicknaming my Farfetched instead. It even asked if I wanted to nickname the Bulbasuar I just got. The difference was last time, I had a few Pokemon caught and in my party, while this play-through, Farfetched was the only Pokemon I had when I received Bulbasuar. Maybe the easiest way to fix this problem is to put the name rater in Visade city, not give the player a chance to nickname the Bulbasuar, and have Professer Roy mention the name rater instead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truality View Post
What exactly do you mean?
What I mean is, when I used Cut in the field, my character's look momentarily turned back into the original character. Check the attachment for a picture about what I mean.

Also, I didn't say this in the first post but I think it's cool that there are some Pokemon you really have to search for. I remember I ran into a Nidoran(M) and accidentally killed it, so I ran around for about 15 minutes trying to find it again (since I really like Nidoking) when I realized that when you get an updated version of this past the second city, I'd have to restart and I'd lose the Nidoran anyways. XD I felt stupid.
Attached Images
File Type: png Untitled.png‎ (675.5 KB, 44 views) (Save to Dropbox)
Hackers, Hacker everywhere.

Hacks I support:
FloralSky