Visual Boy Advance SDL H2
View Single Post
October 29th, 2011 (03:11 PM).
pokemon rom researcher
Join Date: Dec 2008
Quote originally posted by
I don't feel comfortable messing with the code. DX
What the heck did you build this thing with?! o.O
also -- watch your file names. They're case-sensitive on unix.
View original post
Sorry about that. I tried my best to make sure it didn't happen, but apparently didn't catch them all. Fixed on the new release.
Actually, I had built this with visual studio 2005, and not on linux. So, some stuff GCC didn't like swept by in the code. Fixed most of those as well. Also, me and a friend spent four hours looking and fixing the makefile (from the original one provided, which I hadn't seen), and we couldn't really make it link all the files in Ubuntu. Don't know why, because the places it complained about (on the expression parser) didn't really make sense (were well defined). But, apart from the verbose warning system, there are only two errors on the end, that seem to be system dependant.
Here are the links for my work
ASM Tutorial Document
Study on the special and special2 commands
*now all specials accounted for*
How to change multichoice boxes
Pokemon data decrypting (asm code)
Fire red map sizes and tile information
Pokemon Fire Red Hacked Engine
Currently working on:
Battle Script Documentation
Another large project
View Public Profile
Send a private message to JPAN
Find all posts by JPAN
Find threads started by JPAN
Ignore Posts by JPAN