View Single Post
Old October 29th, 2011 (09:20 PM).
Residential Sprite Slave

Quote originally posted by Dialga111:
omg, it's been quite a while since I've come here. Do you remember me?? :D

Awesome work! I hadn't seen the splash screen finished yet, I sinply LOVE it. There is nothing wrong to it. I wish I had your skills.

The socialite is amazing, I love the detail put into it. I really like the twins too, specially their hair. The juggler is great, but something about him bothers me. I'm trying to figure out what is it that feels strange...

Lately I've been wanting to get back into spriting. For now I can't, but if you can wait until mid-January, I might help you as a spriter for your game :D That is, if you want, of course.

Do you have msn? If you do, add me: [email protected] (I check msn more often than I check forums, but don't e-mail me, I never check my inbox.)

Yo, dude! Haven't seen you in a while!

The splash screen's being reimagined since further research indicates that stalagmites/stalactites don't mesh very well. Also, not entirely sure about the majority of the composition of the particular cave that the screen is based on. It's definitely got some marble in it, but I need to do some more research about the insides in order to make a splash that I'd be comfortable putting into the game.

And thanks about the socialite and twins. :3

The juggler is actually a slightly different style than the other sprites I've created, so it may look a little weird. However, the style is also a lot brighter and I believe it'll stand out more against our backgrounds. We'll need to see though.

And like dude, I've been scrambling for more spriters for Azure. Of course we can wait until mid-January. I actually don't use msn, and the majority of the group (all of us) use Skype/SVN for our communications/development/everything. If you have a Skype, or if you can create one, that would be amazing. My username on Skype is SoaringSomeone.

Still looking for spriters for Pokemon Azure! If you're even the slightest bit interested, contact either me or DJClass. More information available on the Azure thread.