View Single Post
Old October 30th, 2011 (11:38 PM).
G-Money
Polychromatic Iridescence

Nature: Jolly
After many moons spent in exile, the heroes stood fatigued. They were weakened and tired, but resolute. They had picked up many friends along the way, and now the band looked over the horizon and saw, at last, their destination before them. Their arduous journey was complete.

They were home.

Unnecessarily Epic Intro = We're back online!! The merging is complete. :cer_wink:

Quote originally posted by NightOfRemorse:
I remember stopping that Charmander hunt because it would not shine after over a thousand eggs. I'm going to continue it again, and not give up this time.

G-Money, that flaming W isn't bad, don't be hard on yourself lol.
Welcome back, Night!! We (collectively) were able to weather nearly 8 months in exile - use that determination to fuel your quest! You will get shiny Charmander!

*uses Jedi mind trick*

"lol" @ flaming W

Quote originally posted by MetalMario:
my genV dream shiny showed up!
Huge congrats! Gigalith might just be the best 5th gen shiny there is - those light blue gems look amazing!

Haha, nice coincidence about the location.

Quote originally posted by Giraffe:
Gosh, I haven't posted in ages! It's great to see everyone's new shiny encounters!
The only shiny's I've acquired are a Swablu, Houndoom and Audino via Trade.
It's great to see you post, Giraffe! Haha, it's been about 6 months. Congrats on those shinies (GTS hunting, haha)! Are you hunting something now?

-----------

Happy Halloween, everybody! May you all catch Ghost shinies tonight!

Path of the Dragon: 2/7
Path of the Ghost: 8/18
Path of the Starter: 10/18