Thread: Dear Anonymous
View Single Post
Old November 3rd, 2011 (10:49 PM).
Diamond1304
Gym Leader

Nature: Adamant
Dear Anonymous,

You dislike the music I listen and vice versa. But the difference between us, is that I respect your personal space. I don't like the singers you idolize but at least I don't insult or defame them in any way. Why must you force to hate something which I like? Who are you to control me? Please, if such things become too problematic for you, it's best that we no longer be together anymore.

Dear Anonymous,

Oh my god how can I not know all this while! When did you buy that album? I can't believe we're supposedly great friends yet we don't know that we both like Adele's music. Omg I can't wait to catch up with you another time and chat about all our music perks. :D <3 xoxo

Dear Anonymous,

I'm sorry? You were looking for a model in music? May I direct you to Miss Universe instead of criticizing how ugly Adele is? Singers aren't beauty pageants you know. -.-

Dear Anonymous,

Good thing you hid before she came. She wouldn't like it one bit either. I doubt you'll be as lucky in future so I suggest you start making a change or simply disappear from the world. I advise the former. :/