View Single Post
Old November 4th, 2011 (09:06 PM). Edited November 4th, 2011 by G-Money.
Polychromatic Iridescence

Nature: Jolly
Finally!! I've been waiting nearly 72 hours to post, and for the first time in 8 posts, someone other than me/MetalMario/Latios Master posted. *yells Keruso's name from atop a cliff*

I just recently found out that the R/S internal battery runs even when the game isn't being played, so my 5 (?) month hiatus from Sapphire to conserve the battery was completely useless. I fired it up to start hunting as soon as I found this out, and sure enough, my Sapphire internal battery has run dry. I might wait until the R/S remakes to complete my Hoenn quest, or just hunt the non-Regis in HG/SS. Maybe I'll try to hunt on them like FR/LG and resave every once in a while, since that'll probably still be faster than hunting in the 4th gen.

*still seeks Rayquaza, the greatest shiny of all time*

Most of the mods have been either ignoring me or incredibly busy, so the first post issue still hasn't been resolved yet. I'm getting conflicting reports on what's possible now, so if worst comes to worst I could just write a new first post and ask a mod to edit it in.

Quote originally posted by MetalMario:
Chikorita. Shiny Meganium is liek t3h best shiny of all time! I'm going to get one.
Good idea. I think I will, too.

*needs to avenge lost Chiko*

Quote originally posted by MetalMario:
Did you like read the entire thread or something? That's from 2006!
Yes, I was a lurker back then! I read it in real time, and then I went back and reread it back in January or February of this year after taking a 2 1/2 year break from Pokemon.

Quote originally posted by Keruso:
boy, this place doesnt get a lot of traffic, does it?
No, it doesn't get as much as we'd like. Go recruit people!! :cer_wink:

Quote originally posted by Keruso:
Kakuna shined for me!
Congrats!! You've had so much shiny luck lately - are all of those shinies recent!?

Path of the Dragon: 2/7
Path of the Ghost: 11/18
Path of the Starter: 10/18