View Single Post
Old November 5th, 2011 (12:49 PM). Edited November 5th, 2011 by G-Money.
Polychromatic Iridescence

Nature: Jolly
Quote originally posted by Keruso:
sorry, i didnt want to have gigantic pictures blowing up the room
A good way around this is to put them in spoilers - that way, everyone can see your pictures but they don't take up space in the thread. Your posts were fine, but just in case you were worried about that in the future, feel free to post as many/as large pictures as you want, and they'll be fine in spoiler tags.

MetalMario, I wouldn't mind making some cards if you recreated the template. I probably won't have the time to do all of them, but I could certainly make a few (and given the number of active members, that's probably the whole club, "lol").

EDIT: SHINY HITMONCHAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY FIRST SHINY SINCE JULY!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got a shiny Hitmonchan!!!! I love the blue boxing gloves!! This is really great!!!

*shiny euphoria*

Spoiler:

I was using MetalMario's FR/LG method of saving every 25 SRs or so (I was actually switching targets, too, between Hitmonlee and Hitmonchan), and it worked beautifully!!!

It has an Impish nature, which is actually really great!! You can always use more Defense, and Hitmonchan doesn't really need SpA (at least I don't think it does, since it's a fighting type).

This is awesome! And Hitmonchan is a pretty rare shiny, too - I don't know of too many people who have one.

*saves about 10 times*

Haha, I was actually expecting to get a Johto starter since I've seen so many of them and you see three per SR, but I got something even rarer!! (I was dual SRing.) Yay Hitmonchan! Only one more FR target left before I can finish the game, get the legendaries, and start over so I can get shiny Charizard, one of the greatest shinies of all time!!

Path of the Dragon: 2/7
Path of the Ghost: 11/18
Path of the Starter: 10/18