View Single Post
Old November 10th, 2011 (7:08 PM).
death by TRUST NO ONE suicide
Crystal Tier
Nature: Jolly
Eh, well, I guess I'll join. I do love Square Enix, even if I haven't actually played millions of games by them. <3
On a random note: The picture used for the banner also happens to be my background on my Xbox profile~

What is your favourite series made by Square-Enix?

That would have to be Kingdom Hearts. I haven't played much Final Fantasy(Mainly just Dirge of Cerberus, I have the Advent Children movie, and I have XIII... but it's pretty poor in the gameplay department in my opinion, so I'm not very motivated to play it)... and there's no other series by Square Enix that I've played, but I do have the Fullmetal Alchemist game, and I literally just got The World Ends With You from GameFly today, so...

Who is your favourite Kingdom Hearts character?

Erm... let's see...
Axel is amazing for many reasons...
Zexion... oh gawd, he's epic. I wanted to go for him as Halloween, but that'll be next year hopefully. <3
Roxas is pretty cool too...
Mickey is amazing when it comes to Kingdom Hearts...
Riku is completely epic, whereas Sora is a bit... annoying at times.

Agh, rather than just saying something about each character, I'll go with Axel. Zexion would be second, but only because I haven't finished Riku's story in Chain of Memories yet, so I haven't seen the last of Zexion. ;3

But... Neku from TWEWY is to be in Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance... maybe once I see that? ;>

What console(s) do you hope Kingdom Hearts III will be on?

Xbox 360. My only reason being that I don't have a PS3 yet, and I don't really feel like going out to buy one. I also don't have a PSP, so I've never experianced Birth By Sleep ;~;

What two Keyblades would you double wield?

I dunno, Ultima Weapon and Oblivion? I haven't played Kingdom Hearts in a little while, so I guess I'll go with those two...

Or, I could be slightly more original/boring and say the Kingdom Key and the Kingdom Key D.

What new Disney worlds do you hope will be introduced in KH3D?

Well... I'm not completely sure. At the moment I can't really think of many Disney things to introduce... I might get back to this question once I'm fully awake and can think clearer...

What is your favourite Kingdom Hearts game and why?

That's probably be Kingdom Hearts II. I liked the first one, but Kingdom Hearts II is just better in my opinion, and the only other KH games I've played besides the first two are Re: Chain of Memories, and a bit of 358/2 Days.