View Single Post
Old November 11th, 2011 (07:56 AM).
Ineffable~
DAT SNARKITUDE

Nature: Naive
Quote originally posted by Shining Raichu:
Welcome, First Snow! You're the first person that's been given the official newbie crown, Ineffable~ must like you more than a friend! XD
It's my new thing. :3

Quote originally posted by Shining Raichu:
Do you have a 'type'? What characteristics do you look for in a partner?
I can't say I've really ever sought someone out based on any characteristic . . . mostly I just run into people, start having feelings for them, and then start dating. I've never really randomly decided, "well she's cool, I guess I kind of want to date her" because whenever I have feelings for someone, the feelings are rather serious. I'm not sure why I have feelings for certain girls over others but I guess that's just my mind sorting out all the "duds". xD
If I had to point out characteristics that I like in a partner, I would say she definitely has to be easy-going, deep, and really affectionate. When I date someone who doesn't have all these characteristics there tends to be some sort of block in communication between us.

As far as appearance goes I don't care about it much; I have only ever dated one person that matched my sort of mental ideal for appearance, but it never seemed to affect my feelings at all.

Quote originally posted by Pikapal642:

Reading this makes me feel VERY blessed to have gone to the high school I went to. Almost everyone was very open to LGBT people, and whenever someone voiced dissent, they usually were silenced pretty quickly. xD I remember, for instance, when Brokeback Mountain came out. We were having a do-nothing day in history class, and that movie got brought upm and this one guy was being all "God what a gross movie lolol, blah blah blah" and most of the class was pretty much "STFU AND GTFO" xD
Mine was kind of similar to that. Most people adjusted rather well, and there were just enough intolerants that you didn't suspect they were all up to something. xD Their bullying was rather harmless, just all off-base verbal stuff that makes me think "wow is that really the best you've got? o.O".

#077: Ponyta - The Fire Horse Pokémon
Fire ~ Field eggs
3'03" ~ 66.1lbs ~ 50/50

Its hooves are 10 times harder
than diamonds. It can trample
anything completely flat in moments.

Abilities: Run Away or Flash Fire or Flame Body
Moves: Growl, Flame Wheel, Stomp, Agility
Locations: Pokémon Mansion

Cry

Other names:

jp: ポニータ (Ponyta)