Thread: Dear Anonymous
View Single Post
Old November 12th, 2011, 12:01 AM
Forever
let it go

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Dear Anonymous,

I can't take this everyday anymore. I'm just going to be neutral from now on, just not care what happens either way. It makes me dislike waking up in the morning, and makes me hate going to bed at night, the whole thing is that I always care sooo much but no, I'm sick of caring if the other is just going to forever be like this. Nothing's ever going to change and I'm done really, the past is passed and the future is certainly not going to be posiitve when related to this. Go away, seriously. Have a break, get out with people who aren't the ones you talk to and see how they see you, because it certainly won't be in a good way. You think life would be good this way, but... it's not, and I don't want to think about what it could've been. Sometimes I kinda wonder if there was only one there, if I didn't have to go through all this extra other stuff because the personality you have stops you from doing anything that seems nice and it's always spoiled anyway. I wanna get away but I know I can't, so all I can do is hope that I just put up with it so much that I'll become numb to everything that goes on. There's much more better things for me to be upset about and honestly, I'm not you, never going to be you, don't wanna. I have morals, yeah, and hey I don't know why I'm even posting this here, but I really can't take it. Just the person you are is just... I don't understand how you can live your life living that way, or thinking that way. And no, I can blame you, because in a way you could say it'd make me become a bad person too, but nope, I ain't gunna go there. You're wrong, everything you think is wrong and you're the reason why I spend so much time here.
I'm paired with and in love with Frizy ♥