View Single Post
Old November 15th, 2011, 08:55 AM
Crimson5M
what
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
I don't feel like typing much, so I'll leave this here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toujours View Post
I don't think that the Dream World is very different from the PokeWalker honestly, and if anything it's less annoying. Berries aren't an essential part of the game, you can get through the entire game without logging on the DW once. A lot of people who got the game at release such as myself had to do just that. While berries make things convenient, they're definitely not a requirement to play the game.

You have to remember - you are far, far from their target audience. You decide to stop playing Pokemon? That's alright, there are 20 8 year olds ready to replace you and they love the Dream World. It's bright and colorful and not too difficult for them to understand and they get to get their favorite Pokemon and farm just like mommy and Farmville. The Dream World isn't meant to target you and make you happy, it's meant to make the kids happy, the kids that beg their parents to buy DVDs and merchandise and books and cards. I know my mom has spent more on Pokemon-related things from when I was a kid than I've ever spent as a young adult.

I'm personally not the biggest fan of the DW, but I'm of the opinion that just because I don't like it doesn't mean it should be removed completely. Other people have other opinions.

Because it should've won HotY.
Pear
Frodo Baggins
Twitter
Youtube
CBC