• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Pokemon Odyssey: A New Beginning (T) [OOC +SU)

What would you like more of in this Roleplay?

• Fighting. More fighting!

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Character interaction. Get to know each other more.

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Deeper storyline: more drama, more comedy, more romance.

Votes: 17 33.3%
  • Side stories. A few adventures away from the main plot.

Votes: 12 23.5%
  • More flexible plot. Plot decided in part by the RPers.

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • The Roleplay is fine as is.

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 5.9%

• Total voters

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
PokemonOdyssey_ANewBeginning.png

(OOC +SU)

GMed by Supervegeta

Rated: T (For Blood, Violence, Language, and Some Content)

Note: This takes place on a completely made up region, called Valkaria. No names of places from the games or shows exist here. Also, no humans exist in the RP. This is a world of Pokemon.

Plot:

Once upon a time, in a world ruled by Pokemon, there existed a nation that united Pokemon under the slogans of freedom, love, and peace. This nation eventually became known as the Alpha Alliance. The core of the Alpha Alliance is what kept the nation together. They were the Gold Tribe, a group of elite Pokemon peacekeepers who protected the Alpha Alliance and made it a place of harmony and happiness. For years, the Gold Tribe protected the Alpha Alliance, until one day, a sadistic organization of Pokemon called the Order of Neoverse suddenly launched a brutal attack. The result was a war that last for years. Many Pokemon have died in the war.

It has been 100 years since the war ended, and the Gold Tribe successfully drove the hordes of the Order of Neoverse back. For nearly 10 decades, peace had existed in the Alpha Alliance. The lands recovered from the dread of war, and the nation prospered. The Gold Tribe, which at that time was at the brink of destruction, has flourished as well, recruiting many members to their Tribe.

It seemed that the Alpha Alliance was destined for peace and prosperity. But one day, something happened, something that originated from within the Gold Tribe. Luphen "Auron" Augustus, was the second-in-command of the Gold Tribe. He was beloved by the people of the Alpha Alliance, and loved and respected in the Gold Tribe as well. He had recently taken a trip out of the Alpha Alliance, with a good number of Gold Tribe members with him. They returned changed, and they didn't return alone. Auron brought with him an army of thousands, and laid siege to the Alpha Alliance. The army was made up of Pokemon long thought to be extinct, and thus were named the Ancients, an army of mindless, ruthless Pokemon, and at the core of the army was Auron and the Gold Tribe members that went with him. Unprepared and unsuspecting, the Alpha Alliance lost many important cities and places in their nation. Eventually, the capital Gold City was taken Auron, and the leader of the Gold Tribe, Adam "Rey" Reed, was killed in battle. On that day, Auron proclaimed his conquest of the Alpha Alliance, creating from his deserter Gold Tribe members the newly formed Silver Tribe, and renaming Gold City into Silver City.

The surviving Gold Tribe and Alpha Alliance forces retreated and scattered, many dispersed and gone into hiding in the few cities they have left under their control.

You:

You are a member of the scattered, divided, and leaderless Gold Tribe. Together, you must rise up and take back the lands stolen from you by the Silver Tribe and the mysterious army their control, called the Ancients. Throughout the RP, you will fight in battles, go on missions, and discover what compelled Auron, once beloved in the Gold Tribe, to cause all of this pain, misery and war.

Although limited in number, you can also choose to be a member of the Silver Tribe, as one of the Sentinels (described more in the Silver Tribe section below). Note: If you choose to be a member of the Silver Tribe, you must stay a member throughout the RP. No changing sides, or deserting.

Sides:

Spoiler:

Slots: No longer accepting characters!

• Gold Tribe: Accepted: Greiger, Garet, Typh, fortworth96, Xilfer123, heretostay123
  • Silver Tribe: Accepted: NecrumWarrior, Megaman765

Rules

1. All PC rules apply.
2. No godmodding or bunnying, unless given permission.
3. This is rated T, so cursing is allowed, but let's keep it to a minimum. Blood is allowed, but not gore. I would say killing isn't allowed but, come on, this is war! Still, keep it to a bear minimum. Romance is allowed, but let's keep it to kissing. Nothing too graphic.
4. Try to be active and post as often as possible, as I have every intention of finishing this. If you do not post within two weeks of your last post without any excuse or reason given, you may be removed from the RP.
5. Have good grammar and spelling, as well as correct length in posts.. I will require RP Samples if I don't know your RP style.
6. There are 10 spots in the RP, though I may add more, depending on the situation.
7. No Legendaries can be used as characters. Some NPCs may appear that are legendaries, but these are not for player use.
8. Keep on track with the storyline. Making your own miniplot is always fine, as long as you don't derail too far from the main story. If you do so, I may choose to remove you from the RP.
9. Only one character is allowed per person, unless I give permission for other to be used. NPCs are for the GM's use only, though small tidbits can be used by players if the situation allows for it.
10. Have FUN! Players will be removed and severely punished if they do not have fun.

SU Format
Spoiler:

SUs

Spoiler:

Important NPCs

Spoiler:

Important Places
Spoiler:

Map
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Dang, I think you've got me interested in this. Sounds fun. Is it a sequel to Pokemon Odyssey? I never looked at that RP... perhaps I should?

I would have guessed that Auron was a Lucario or something, especially seeing as that's the name I use for my Riolu/Lucario. :P

Well, reserve me for the Gold Tribe please.
EDIT: Wait... I just had an idea... are we allowed to have weapons of any kind? If not, then nevermind. If so... I might sign up for the Silver Tribe... maybe.

Last edited:

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
I would like a gold tribe reservation for this super-special-awesome roleplay please!

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Well, I've yet to do the History but... here's the beginning of my SU. ^3^

Calamity Has Stricken – Nakuzami's Sign - Up

Side: Gold Tribe
Name: Sainan Chuiseishu Arashi

Title: "Calamity"
Pokemon Species: Absol

Appearance:
For the most part Sainan looks almost the same as the average Absol. The main differences being that he has blue eyes, rather than red, and stands a bit taller than the average Absol at four feet one inch, not including the added height from his scythe. Sainan's scythe adds about eight inches to his height when it is fully extended. Sainan wears a small necklace, made of obsidian, resembling a star around his neck, although it's usually concealed beneath his fur, and he wears a small chain around the ankle of his right foreleg. Due to Sainan's father being a Zebstrika, Sainan has a single black stripe on each of his four legs, near the spikes that protrude from the backs of his legs. His tail also slightly resembles a lightningbolt.

Personality:
Sainan is a rather calm person, for the most part. He's easily startled a lot of the time, but he tries not to show when he is startled. He is fairly good at keeping a sharp mind and calm demeanor, even if he does tend to panic a little from time to time. Sainan is an incredibly smart person, but he tries not to brag about it, unless he's talking to his brother, of course. He is also an excellent judge of character, a trait that he inherits from his mother, and few things present a problem to him that he cannot solve.

While Sainan doesn't really try to make many friends, he is a fairly friendly person and few people actually have a reason to dislike him. He is a slightly passive person and he will try to ignore anything or anyone that get on his nerves. However, if someone or something takes it too far, Sainan is rather strong and when he gets pissed off enough, he will fight with a strength that most people wouldn't expect from him. If he doesn't like a person or is suspicious of them, he will normally stay quiet and observe them for a while, only speaking when needed and perhaps once he comes to a conclusion about his suspicions.

History:
Sainan was born and raised in Gold City. From a very early age his family taught and trained him for the Gold Tribe, as everyone in his family was a member, as was tradition. He wasn't quite sure what he thought about it all at first, but after he came to understand what being a part of the Gold Tribe really meant, he had few doubts about wanting to join. He would train his hardest every day, and he wanted to become as strong as the rest of his family.

While growing up, Sainan had a brother, a Zebstrika named Raishuma, or Rai for short, and a Ninetales sister named Kyusu, or Kasey. Kasey was only his half sister because, before their father met Rai and Sai's mother, Janette, he had been with a Ninetales. A few years after Kasey was born, her mother was killed, but Sainan wasn't quite sure how, and their father met Sai and Rai's mother. It wasn't long before they had Rai, and the year after that they had Sai. The three kids grew up together and were all best friends, and each would do anything for another. Sai was particularly close with Kasey, and Kasey watched out for her younger brothers, being five years older than Rai and six years older than Sai.

All three were trained by their parents, and all three became incredibly strong fighters. They looked out for each other and for others, and all three were intent on joining the Gold Tribe. When they were all old enough, they all joined and fought to protect the Alpha Alliance alongside their parents. Also when growing up, Sai preferred to keep to himself rather than trying to make friends, but he was always a likeable person so he had many friends anyways. His siblings were both rather popular, and they were part of the reason that many kids liked Sai, but he didn't really care, having friends didn't matter to him anyways.

Around the time that Sainan was seventeen, the incident with Auron and the Silver Tribe occurred, and he and his family all fought to defend the Alpha Alliance and Gold City. They fought valiantly, but it took more than a family of five to fend off the entire Silver Tribe, so they lost alongside the rest of the Gold Tribe. During the battle, Sainan's father, Ray, went missing. Despite Sainan's entire family searching for him for an entire year after the initial Silver Tribe attack on Gold City, they never found him, so he was presumed dead. This was something Sainan refused to believe at first, but over time he came to accept the fact, but he held on to the hope that his father could be alive somewhere.

After the Silver Tribe invasion, Sainan and his family, excluding his father, were forced to flee and eventually set up their home in a secluded area in the wilderness of Valkaria. Sainan and his siblings would often leave and wander about Valkaria, staying true to their duties of Gold Tribe members and also keeping up on any news about the Silver Tribe and their father. Sadly, there was never any news on the latter, but they refused to give up hope. Their family stayed in contact with the remains of the Gold Tribe, and kept themselves hidden from the Silver Tribe.

Moveset: Razor Wind - Night Slash - Psycho Cut - Swords Dance - Double Team - Thunder

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
@Stingray Reserved

@
Greiger Reserved

@Nakuzami You are also Reserved. And no, unfortunately there are no weapons in this RP. :( This is not exactly a sequel to the Pokemon Odyssey, more like a new story. You don't have to know much about the first one to be in this one. I'll wait for your progress on your SU, but it's looking good so far. :)

Conjurer

The Verdant
Years
ME NEEDS THE GOLD TRIBE SPOT. /reserves

Unless you count yourself as one of the 6 available spots, then I think I still made it? If not, then I'd like to reserve the silver spot--just in case. ;)

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Neither myself or Wymsical counts as one of the spots. My goal is to get 10 total RPers in the RP, including myself and the Co-GM.

@Rusty Reserved

@milktankRancher Reserved

@Conjurer Reserved

A side note to some of you, I may ask for a RP sample in case I am unfamiliar with your RP style. Also, more than 6 people may still make SUs if all reserve spots are filled.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years

Name: Gladius Clipeum

Title: Sword and Shield

Pokemon Species: Snorlax

Appearance: Gladius have very important features that set him apart from other Snorlax. First of all, compared to other Snorlax, Gladius is very big. While the normal Snorlax stand 6'11" in height, Gladius towers above them with a gigantic size of 7'10". Gladius is also more heavy-packed than other Snorlax. He weighs around 1100 pounds to 1120 pounds, heavier by almost a hundred pounds fromn the average Snorlax. The normal greenish tint of a Snorlax' body is replaced by a dark greyish hue of Gladius' skin. Though not shiny, he puts more pride in that skin which, according to him, gave him more defenses. Being a Snorlax, it is inherent for Gladius to possess very strong hands. His hands were scarred from multiple wounds he received from his time in the Gold Tribe, or his own personal training.

He is never seen not wearing a gold pendant with the words "Donec rutrum est qui" which means "Success comes to those who try." This pendant is as precious as the message it bears. Gladius had taken very good care of it, a family heirloom.

Personality: Being a member for almost the whole of his life, Gladius practically serves as the tribe's protector. He is very protective of everything; his co-members, his possessions, the tribe's secrets. Despite his big size (and even bigger appetite), few people have reason to fear him. He is generally known to be a gentle giant. He seldom shows any negative emotions and is particularly friendly to new members. He is always excited whenever he hears news of a new member.

However, during the siege of Auron, Gladius showed a darker side of him. Inside him exists a very carnal and primitive desire to hurt people. He managed to put his own ground against the Ancients, whom he savagely tossed aside like ragged dolls. He is pretty unstoppable in any battlefield. His force was used as a tide by the other members to push Auron's forces away, though the rest of the story is well-documented.

After being driven away, Gladius felt he needs to exert more effort in the team. He put away his mask of being the gentle giant, and donned on his true suit. The Gladius of the battlefield have awoken.

History:

Before Gladius' Time in the Gold Tribe

Gladius Clipeum is the only son of two renowned Pokémon Explorers, who were also members of the Gold Tribe, though secretly. Gladius, as a young Munchlax had no idea of the responsibility upon the shoulders of his parents. He only knew that they were Pokémon Explorers, doing missions, rescuing guys, that sort of things. Gladius' parents were okay with this. In fact, because they know personally the hard time that a Gold Tribe member can experience, they don't want young Gladius to follow their footsteps. Instead, they want Gladius to be a Pokémon cleric, a profession uncommon to Snorlax.

However, young Gladius discovered the membership of his parents in the Gold Tribe when several equally renowned members suddenly barged in their house, and threw a surprise party to celebrate a recent success. This made Gladius' parents very upset, but it only made Gladius watch in awe. After the party, Gladius asked his parents if he can also join the alliance. His parents were hesistant at first, but they finally gave in and gave their blessings to Gladius. The next day, he was enrolled in the Heroes Alliance School.

His Time in the Gold Tribe

When he entered the alliance, he was merely fourteen, a Pokémon not fresh out of his childhood. This is due to his immense power clearly observed during his time in H.A.S. He was warmly welcomed in the tribe as a junior member. He was shy at first because of all the famous faces he see around the Tribe, but he eventually got used to it. He showed what he learned in H.A.S. and this was noticed by many of his brothers. He was valiant in battle, proud in his victories, and humble in his defeats. This plus his unparalleled power and high resistance earned him the nickname "Sword and Shield."

The Seige of the Ancients

Being an already high-ranking member in the Gold Tribe when the siege happened, he was expected to defend the Alpha Alliance as hard as he can. With the siege, Gladius switched to the side he resents to show because he hates his very powerful and destructive ability. But, desperate times call for desperate measures. He killed many Ancients, giving some hope to the already losing Gold Tribe. Gladius seemed to be on a roll, and he seemed to be unstoppable. Seemed. Eventually, Gladius tired out, fainted and was rampaged over by frantic Gold Tribe members and the conquering Ancients. He lost the battle, but still managed to survive, just barely. Together with the surviving Gold Tribe members, he retreated first, vowing to liberate the Alpha Alliance back again. He received the news bearing the death of Ray, his parents, and other Pokémon with great neutrality. Inside, on the other hand, he is seething with madness.

Moveset: Wild Charge, Surf, Smack Down, Earthquake, Return, Belly Drum

RP Sample: (I will be narrating what Gladius experienced in the Seige in this sample. Because I think my fanfic is not qualified enough)

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Wymsical

V.S. The Wymsical Champion
Years
Dang, I think you've got me interested in this. Sounds fun. Is it a sequel to Pokemon Odyssey? I never looked at that RP... perhaps I should?

I would have guessed that Auron was a Lucario or something, especially seeing as that's the name I use for my Riolu/Lucario. :P

Well, reserve me for the Gold Tribe please.
EDIT: Wait... I just had an idea... are we allowed to have weapons of any kind? If not, then nevermind. If so... I might sign up for the Silver Tribe... maybe.

Why does everything have to be a friggin' Lucario with you people?! xD jk jk

Sorry bruvah, no weapons. No need really, we have superpower Pokemon moves..and stuff :P

Name: Gladius Clipeum

Title: Sword and Shield

Pokemon Species: Snorlax

Appearance: Gladius have very important features that set him apart from other Snorlax. First of all, compared to other Snorlax, Gladius is very big. While the normal Snorlax stand 6'11" in height, Gladius towers above them with a gigantic size of 7'10". Gladius is also more heavy-packed than other Snorlax. He weighs around 1100 pounds to 1120 pounds, heavier by almost a hundred pounds fromn the average Snorlax. The normal greenish tint of a Snorlax' body is replaced by a dark greyish hue of Gladius' skin. Though not shiny, he puts more pride in that skin which, according to him, gave him more defenses.

Personality: Being a member for almost the whole of his life, Gladius practically serves as the tribe's protector. He is very protective of everything; his co-members, his possessions, the tribe's secrets. Despite his big size (and even bigger appetite), few people have reason to fear him. He is generally known to be a gentle giant. He seldom shows any negative emotions and is particularly friendly to new members. He is always excited whenever he hears news of a new member.

However, during the siege of Auron, Gladius showed a darker side of him. Inside him exists a very carnal and primitive desire to hurt people. He managed to put his own ground against the Ancients, whom he savagely tossed aside like ragged dolls. He is pretty unstoppable in any battlefield. His force was used as a tide by the other members to push Auron's forces away, though the rest of the story is well-documented.

After being driven away, Gladius felt he needs to exert more effort in the team. He put away his mask of being the gentle giant, and donned on his true suit. The Gladius of the battlefield have awoken.

History:

Before Gladius' Time in the Gold Tribe

Gladius Clipeum is the only son of two renowned Pokémon Explorers, who were also members of the Gold Tribe, though secretly. Gladius, as a young Munchlax had no idea of the responsibility upon the shoulders of his parents. He only knew that they were Pokémon Explorers, doing missions, rescuing guys, that sort of things. Gladius' parents were okay with this. In fact, because they know personally the hard time that a Gold Tribe member can experience, they don't want young Gladius to follow their footsteps. Instead, they want Gladius to be a Pokémon cleric, a profession uncommon to Snorlax.

However, young Gladius discovered the membership of his parents in the Gold Tribe when several equally renowned members suddenly barged in their house, and threw a surprise party to celebrate a recent success. This made Gladius' parents very upset, but it only made Gladius watch in awe. After the party, Gladius asked his parents if he can also join the alliance. His parents were hesistant at first, but they finally gave in and gave their blessings to Gladius. The next day, he was enrolled in the Heroes Alliance School.

His Time in the Gold Tribe

When he entered the alliance, he was merely fourteen, a Pokémon not fresh out of his childhood. This is due to his immense power clearly observed during his time in H.A.S. He was warmly welcomed in the tribe as a junior member. He was shy at first because of all the famous faces he see around the Tribe, but he eventually got used to it. He showed what he learned in H.A.S. and this was noticed by many of his brothers. He was valiant in battle, proud in his victories, and humble in his defeats. This plus his unparalleled power and high resistance earned him the nickname "Sword and Shield."

The Seige of the Ancients

Being an already high-ranking member in the Gold Tribe when the siege happened, he was expected to defend the Alpha Alliance as hard as he can. With the siege, Gladius switched to the side he resents to show because he hates his very powerful and destructive ability. But, desperate times call for desperate measures. He killed many Ancients, giving some hope to the already losing Gold Tribe. Gladius seemed to be on a roll, and he seemed to be unstoppable. Seemed. Eventually, Gladius tired out, fainted and was rampaged over by frantic Gold Tribe members and the conquering Ancients. He lost the battle, but still managed to survive, just barely. Together with the surviving Gold Tribe members, he retreated first, vowing to liberate the Alpha Alliance back again. He received the news bearing the death of Ray, his parents, and other Pokémon with great neutrality. Inside, on the other hand, he is seething with madness.

Moveset: Wild Charge, Surf, Smack Down, Earthquake, Return, Belly Drum

RP Sample: (I will be narrating what Gladius experienced in the Seige in this sample. Because I think my fanfic is not qualified enough)

Spoiler:

Alright man, you're accepted. But could you add a little more to the appearance, for convenience's sake. Thanks. Russo, you with my decision? :P

@Everyone: Frigg-woah! We filled up this quickly? lol. Now we need some more people willing to be bossed around by me! xD (I mean be Silver Tribe members)

Conjurer

The Verdant
Years

Name: Felicia Rydium

Title: Seraph

Pokemon Species: Gothitelle

Appearance: The most notable difference between Felicia and a normal Gothitelle is her color--where as regular Gothitelles are black with white ribbons and bangles, Felicia is white, with black ribbons and bangles. She is also particularly tall and lanky compared to other Gothitelles, standing over 1.8 meters tall, whereas normal Gothitelles would only reach up to 1.5 meters. Her skin is a faint blue color instead of the normal purple. In addition, the "disks" popping out from either side of her head are not separate as is the case with normal Gothitelles. Instead, there is only one disk sprouting out from either side of her head (the topmost one) and it curls down in multiple circular patterns that intertwines with each other, rather resembling hair, even though it is actually part of her skin. Each complete "circle" in the pattern is thicker than the one on top, and it reaches down up to Felicia's shoulders.

Personality: Felicia is highly spirited and soulful. She does her job as one of the Gold Tribe with passion, and gives it her all. She also makes a great leader, because she possesses a lot of cunning and charisma and keeps her greatest fears to herself, maintaining a confident exterior and never showing a weak point to the enemy. Felicia's personality is unorthodox by Gold Tribe standards; she is not above mischief and pranks or even deception and trickery. This trait, among others, makes her the subject of unpleasant whispers amongst Gold Tribe members. Felicia is not oblivious to these whispers; she merely doesn't care.

Felicia is tactless and sassy, often making sarcastic remarks and snidely telling others what to do. She also has a tendency to play on the nerves of anybody that she thinks looks weak. However, Felicia is a force to be reckoned with in combat; her Psychic can hold off many attackers at once and crush an impending force from a distance, and her skill with other attacks are quite amazing as well.

History:
Pre-Gold Tribe:
Felicia was born to a set of explorer Gothitelles. Felicia's parents weren't quite a rescue team, though they were close; they take on requests sent to them by mail to find various items located all over the region, and bring the requested items back to their clients to be exchanged with hefty sums of money. As a young Gothita, she was told stories of wondrous places that her parents had traveled to, and every once in a while a group of people called the "Gold Tribe" would come up. Felicia admired the Gold Tribe, because her parents had told her that they were the ropes that ties the Alpha Alliance together, the protectors of peace and servants of justice. Before long, Felicia had made up her mind to grow up into a Gold Tribe member.

During one of their travels, Felicia's parents caught an illness caused by a virus. Famous Pokemon Clerics were called from all over the Alliance to help them recover, but they only got worse with each passing day. After two years, Felicia's parents died almost consecutively, leaving the 14 years old Gothorita to fend for herself. Although her family had been previously wealthy, the attempt to cure her parents had sucked their wealth dry, and before long Felicia was forced to leave her home and lived with her fortuneteller aunt, who happened to be yet another Gothitelle. Luckily she was a bright young girl, and she earned herself a scholarship in the Gold Tribe Academy, where she enrolled until her early graduation after only two years. She graduated with flying colors, and was accepted into the Gold Tribe, where she began to live her childhood dream.

Gold Tribe
Felicia is well-known among the ranks of Gold Tribe due to her skill in combat. Though few likes her personality, they do respect and fear her formidable strength. Felicia kept training her psychic powers, but doesn't neglect her physical sturdiness either. She quickly rose through the ranks, and became an influential member of the Gold Tribe.

Post-Invasion
After the invasion of the Silver Tribe, Felicia went back to live with her aunt, who had moved into Liberty Town after her hometown, Shine City, was destroyed by the Silver Tribe. Banding together with other Gold Tribe members residing in the small town, she is planning a strategy to take back the Alpha Alliance from the clutches of the Silver Tribe.

Moveset:
Safeguard, Psychic, Dark Pulse, Flash, Energy Ball, Hidden Power (Fire)

RP Sample:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Wymsical

V.S. The Wymsical Champion
Years
@miltankRancher: Yes, that is true, but you can add things such as scars, maybe some clothing, etc etc. It's not all physical appearance :) Either way, good job.

@Conjurer: Your SU overall is good, but the Appearance is way too short. You could add some stuff like clothing, as I mentioned to miltankRancher, or if there really is nothing else to write about, just describe the Pokemon's appearance even though we already know it. xD Or add some unique features to it to make it stand out. :)

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Supervegeta's SU
Name: Zane Tyrael
Title: Vigil
Pokemon Species: Bisharp
Appearance:
thenewkent.jpg

The appearance of a rather unique Bisharp is that of Zane. Many have said to Zane before that due to his appearance, it was as if he was meant to join the Gold Tribe, being a Golden Bisharp.

Personality: Like many others in the Gold Tribe, Zane is also selfless and noble. He fights for the interests of the Alpha Alliance, and the ideals they represent, which is freedom and peace. A relative veteran of the Gold Tribe, Zane is a believer in the old ways of the Tribe, where honor and respect is among the highest traits and individual could have. He therefore treats people who he believes deserves respect with a high amount of it, and likewise those who don't deserve it with very little. His perception of the respect one is given and one deserves is often general high. It therefore often takes a lot to make Zane respect someone. Sure, he treats others with kindness and esteem, but there are few, even among the Gold Tribe, that he has deep respect for. That is something that must be earned.

Despite this, Zane is also a realist. He realizes in times of trifles, people are bound to die. He will do whatever he can to prevent it, but he knows he cannot protect everyone. Instead of mulling over those who have died, he endeavors to protect those who still live.

History: Zane was born in Cape City. His mother and father were merchants at a shop there, along with his grandfather. However, before his grandfather retired, he was once a member of the Gold Tribe. During free time around the shop, Zane would always listen to his grandfather's adventures when in the Gold Tribe. He told stories of quest and ventures across the Alpha Alliance, and even sometimes beyond. Zane was always impressed with the stories. He had made up his mind, that he would one day follow in his grandfather's footsteps and become a member of the Gold Tribe, go on adventures, and become fearless and strong.

It was then that his grandfather told him the true meaning of the Tribe. It wasn't about adventure; it wasn't about excitement or simply being the strongest. A member of the Gold Tribe doesn't crave these things. A Gold Tribe member is selfless, putting the Alpha Alliance and it's citizens above anything else, even their own safety. He told Zane that they were the watchful protectors, the first and last line of defense, the core and hope of the Alpha Alliance. They were Pokemon of respect and dignity.

Zane didn't understand it then, as he was but a child, but he came to understand it more and more as he grew older. When he was old enough, he enrolled in the Heroes Alliance School, or H.A.S., a flourishing school that teaches children about honor and civility as well as training them in combat. It was established 100 years ago by famous Gold Tribe members. There, he learned combat skills, but more importantly, he learned about honor and civility. He applied these skills later in life, especially when he was trying to enter the Gold Tribe. When in training, he ultimately impressed the Gold Tribe instructor not by his fighting ability (although it was good as well), but more by his discipline and respect. It was with this reason, at the age of 16, he was accepted into the Gold Tribe. His parents were beyond proud, as was his grandfather. Through the years, he would uphold the traditions of the Gold Tribe, and do his best to protect the Alpha Alliance. Over the years, he gained reputation, and respect.

When the crisis with the Silver Tribe occurred, Zane valiantly defended the Alpha Alliance. Yet the attack came without warning. Zane and the Gold Tribe fought courageously, but in the end, the Silver Tribe overpowered them. Zane was there in the battle at Gold City, when Adam "Ray" Reed, the Leader of the Gold Tribe, died at the hands of Auron. As the Gold Tribe and Alpha Alliance retreated, many of the forces dispersed into different direction. Zane and what Gold Tribe he could find, made their way into the forest, where they eventually set up an encampment. Now without a leader, or a second-in-command, Zane and the other Gold Tribe await eagerly for the next course of action, where they would try to gather the Gold Tribe together, as well as the Alpha Alliance forces, and take back their homeland.

Moveset: Iron Head, Swords Dance, Night Slash, Guillotine, Aerial Ace, Thunder Wave

Last edited:

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
So here's my SU. Hope you like it!

Name: Penance Malum

Title: Defender

Pokemon Species: Golduck

Appearance:

Penace stands at 5'7" and weighs 167 lbs. He looks like any average golduck, having blue skin, red eyes, weebed feet and hands, as well as a red gem on his forehead that amplifies and helps control his psychic powers. Due to his years of constant swimming he is strong enough to swim through strong currents and even keep a constant pace when swimming in stormy waters. Thanks to his webbed hands and feet Penace can move twice as fast in water as he can on land and will use this ability to quickly circle his opponents or flee a battle if need be. Penace always wears a bracelet on his left wrist made of various colored rocks that he inherited from his mother as a good luck charm, it is only in rare circumstances that Penace will take it off, and even then for a short time.

Personality:

Penace is a gentleman, even in battles. He has a tendency to be polite to any female he meets often opening doors for them, allowing them to lead during missions, and even letting female opponents make the first move. He is also very protective of females on his team and will defend them as best as he can, although this often prevents the one he is protecting to actually participate in the battle. He will never cuss or perform any activity with moral consequences such as drinking alcohol and often loses respect for those who take delight in performing such immoral acts. Penace's psychic powers allow him to talk telepathically with anyone within range of his powers, however Penace has a great respect for privacy so he will never intentionally invade another's mind unless he has been given permission beforehand, and even then he will keep his message short and brief. Despite his natural charm and politeness Penace has a obsession with his mother's charm bracelet believing that everything he has achieved in life has been due to the bracelet and if he misplaces it he will often tear apart wherever he is (and tear through whoever is in the way) in an attempt to find it as he believes that without it he is nothing.

History:

Pre-Gold Tribe

As a psyduck Penance had constant headaches, some which would palgue him for days before being released as pent up psychic energy. His mother was the only one to comfort him since his father was constantly busy working within the alpha alliance and under her guidance he learned the morals he practices today such never cursing and treating women with respect. None of this bothered Penance until one day his mother contracted an illness. The doctors tried to save his mother's life, but only managed to prolong her life for three more days. It was during these days that Panance's mother gave her son her charm bracelet telling him that as long as he wore it she would always be with him. His father had, of course, been absent during his mother's death and while Penace had assured him many times that there was nothing he could have done his father began spending his hard earned cash on Penace in an attempt to right his wrong. His mother's death affected Penace more than he knew as his ideology shifted from simply being respectful toward woman to making sure that a woman was protected at all times.

Penance by this time was 10 and was placed in the care of a couple his father knew. By the time he turned 11 Penance had evolved into a golduck and found a job working as a assistant to a swimming instructor in Eternity City. His job consisted of helping non-water pokemon learn how to swim, and he was good at it, no doubt due to the luck in his charm bracelet. He only worked there for 3 years when he suddenly lost his charm bracelet. The golduck went on a rampage tossing furniture and anything else in his way all around the facility searching for the last reminder of his mother. He eventually found his bracelet but with all the damage he caused to the facility he was fired and so he set out to find another job.

Gold Tribe

While visiting his father in Gold City Penance noticed that there was a chase involving two people chasing after a thief. Without hesitation Penance used his psychic powers to catch the thief. Recruiters from the H.A.S. noticed this display and invited Penance to their school. With his dad's encouragement Penace accepted the invitation. After a year of schooling Pennance was faced with an ethical dilemna. Many of the girls he was classmates were enraged with the golduck, claiming that he was too protective and often completedcombat training with little to no help from his female partners since it was 'too dangerous for them'. Penance had to take a discrimination course at the request of his instructor, only for the instructor to learn that Penance was not discriminating against women. Oddly enough he only wanted to protect his classmates. Passing the course with flying colors Penance was able to continue his education, however some of his female classmates didn't think the golduck had learned his lesson and one night managed to steal his charm bracelet.

The next day Penance spent three hours searching though his room as well as other places in the school for his bracelet, even enlisting fellow classmates to help. When he didn't find it Penance fell into a state of depression. For the next two days his grades plumeted and his combat training session ended up with the golduck having every single attack he threw miss the opponent and every attack the opponent performed, even those with very low accuracy scores, hit him dead on. Many of his classmates couldn't believe that one of the top students couldn't so much as hit a snorlax with a water gun, literally. After those two wretched days Penance found his charm in his room and rose out of his depressed state and began to once again excel in his education. After three years of schooling the golduck went on to apply for a position in the Gold Tribe and succeded thanks to his mastery over pyschic and water type moves... as well as his charm bracelet.

Post-Invasion

Penace had only been with the Gold Tribe for a few weeks when the Silver Tribe invaded. Despite Penace and his fellow brothers and sisters fighting their best against the former Gold Tribe members a retreat was called and Penance fled the city with his remaing brothers and sisters. As luck would have it one of the Gold Tribe members fighting in the battle had been Zane Tyrael who led the few remaining gold tribe members and Penance into the forest to plan what to do next. Penace's hope now is to stop the Silver Tribe and maybe even find his father, if he's still alive.

Moveset: Confusion, Disable, Water Pulse, Psych Up, Screech.

RP Sample:

Jonathan was tired. Tired of his small workload, tired of always sitting in his chair, and tired of this small town. When he had first arrived he had thought that his business would have attracted at least some attention. He had looked up businesses in the area and had seen that there were only a handful of detective agencies scattered throughout Pallet. Most were family businesses, none had seen what he had seen back in Vermilion. Apparently they didn't need to in order to work down here.

For the first few days Jon exptected at least one person to come in to hire him to follow a cheating husband or a lying co-worker. None had. Oh, there had been one or two in the first few weeks, but most of the time he simply got some innocent young woman to hire him in order to find a purse that had been 'stolen' while she had been at the bathroom, and every single time he found it under a table, or in the bathroom, or even in her car.

Don't get Jon wrong, he needed the money, especially if they overpayed him for putting him on a wild goose chase, but it had been far less then what he had been making in Vermilion. He didn't know if that was a good thing or a bad thing. Jon had just been about to pack up and head elsewhere but then a murder investigation opened up and Jon had eagerly contacted the police to give his own two cents. What had suprised him was that the police gave him a time and date to meet with their Chief, Melody Johnson. Back in Vermillion, meeting with a chief meant that the force was out of options to solve a crime, he hoped it meant differently here.

Thus, that was why Jon now stood outside of the station in his trademark black suit. Sighing, Jon stepped inside and went over to the information desk, stating his name and why he was here. The woman at the desk had gladly told him where to go and after a few minutes of transversing hallways and backtracking when he had taken a wrong turn he arrived at the briefing room.

There was only one table with a few chairs placed around it and at the head of the table sat a woman drinking a cup of coffee while looking at some pictures. She must be the chief, Jon thought. He walked over to her and held out his hand for a handshake, "Hello Ma'am. My name is Jonathan Hughes one of the detectives assigned to the murder case." He said in a respectful, but still firm voice.

Edit 1: I Have to get going to class so I'll finish this up later.

Edit 2: Okay, lengthened Penance's history and tweaked his personality a bit. Tell me if I need to lengthen it more.

Last edited:
Back