View Single Post
Old November 23rd, 2011, 04:37 PM
MonsterMMORPG
Monster Game Developer
Community Supporter

Nature: Bashful
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awkward Squirtle View Post
659 monsters? That's... ridiculous. How long did it take to do make/draw them all?
Also, you've still got some Pokémon leftovers. I spy several obvious Eevee evolutions and a Banette evolution. Still very impressive.
thanks a lot for feedback. believe me 659 is nothing. i am going to start adding thousands of more very soon. the hardest part of adding new monsters is generating move sets. We have gathered about 2000 moves. When this moves are complete i am going to code a software which will generate moves randomly according to the monster's power. And also they were ready. There are countless ready monster on DeviantArt to be added my game :D i only need to finish that move generator software and get permission from the artist

Also about those Pokemon leftovers i disagree. They may resemble but resembling or style is not copyrighted :D

Basically if you are able to draw and want to get your place, just send me a PM. I have skype, live msn, yahoo msn.
PC SHOWCASE THREAD
MonsterMMORPG DeviantArt Group DeviantArt Page