View Single Post
Old November 24th, 2011 (02:22 PM). Edited January 26th, 2012 by Skymin.
part time demon hunter
Crystal Tier

Nature: Quirky

Natalia Zaytsev - Moscow, Russia

Natalia had not brought much with her to the Atlantean Centre, only a laptop (which had remained in the car) and a bit of weaponry, a handgun (which had remained at her belt). She motioned to Afon to take a seat as she put her laptop back where it belonged, though she kept the gun hidden at her side. You never know when something could go wrong. 

"So. Unite the Atlanteans as a singular race. Almost as if were a completely different race altogether, apart from humans. Then again, I suppose we are in a way."

"Atlanteans are a different race, yes. The average Atlantean is one and a half times a mort-- a normal human being," she corrected herself and continued on as if nothing had happened. "Not necessarily in height or weight, but in strength, mind, age, endurance, etcetera. Though not all Atlanteans utilise their full potential, they are all capable of it," Natalia almost laughed at Afon's next question. "Indeed. No, in fact, my superior will contact me. In the mean time, you are free to ask me any questions in which I will answer as best as I can."

Natalia took a seat opposite of Afon and crossed her legs. A subordinate had already sent word of her success in Afon's co-operation and their exit of the Atlantean Centre, so there wasn't going to be a lot of time until somebody contacted her.